Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Gifted is on my int list for training me at one point. Only seen him a few other times.

yeah he wouldnt let me have a charm pet cause i beat him every time, and then i started beating him, his necro buddy and a druid with just my nuking and mage pets. so then he started training me at magus, then stalking me to efreeti. did the same to my buddy. cant wait to see him with my necro team.

tried to get a guide to help me when he was fearing/dispelling my adds/charm pet but fukin guides are useless. he was even online and said ok ill look into him in a bit, and im like its happening right now dude come here watch it. never did.

that guide who was spamming at 2 am est was the one last week.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So does anyone on this server roll up to a camp, see other people there and just leave? Seems like everyone fucking trains and does shit instead of just moving on.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So does anyone on this server roll up to a camp, see other people there and just leave? Seems like everyone fucking trains and does shit instead of just moving on.

To be fair that mostly only happens to the really choice drop camps. I've barely encountered this at all other than at Freeti and Fire Giants.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Pretty much. It was great until I found out it isn't actually prison rules server.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I dont usually KS camps unless its like magus cause fuk u i got the timer dont care if you been squatting in the corner.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ah comedy in OOT. Kadabra says someones dispelling his alliesaur pet. Someone tells him its goldar, then goldar says we're grouped dude (I guess him and kadabra is), and he didnt even know it? wtf.
val7P2T5QA6JroJQQ8y1AA.png

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Yeah this is what is preventing me from leveling now that I am back from vacation. I don't know that I am interested in drama over camps and spawns.

I really never see any issues like this outside of solb. Well and fgs, and sometimes guk, and then oot too. Ignore me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
I dont usually KS camps unless its like magus cause fuk u i got the timer dont care if you been squatting in the corner.
Yeah same thing happens at lots of long camps, people get mad when you show up shortly before Oracle in OOT spawns too.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah same thing happens at lots of long camps, people get mad when you show up shortly before Oracle in OOT spawns too.
ya I saw oracle up today was swimming there and someone got him, doh. I dont like sitting at long spawns it gives people an indication that it might spawn. Like the necros I mentioend previously, few times I've thrown them off timers by not sitting in magus lair, prior to that I would and theyd camp there with me.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Ah comedy in OOT. Kadabra says someones dispelling his alliesaur pet. Someone tells him its goldar, then goldar says we're grouped dude (I guess him and kadabra is), and he didnt even know it? wtf.
val7P2T5QA6JroJQQ8y1AA.png

Lol, what the hell is happening here.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dalien

Registered Hodor
All of these EQ chat logs look like they involve individuals with room temperature IQ to be generous about it. All the "u", "ur", "ure" "thx" etc it looks like an inbred 8 year old trying to type on her cell phone, except these are grown ass neckbeards typing on their keyboards.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users