Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea it's pretty absurd that they don't sit down for 5 minutes and fix Mistwalker.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Ya and the hilarious part is that not only does mistwalker not work but it makes vox virtually impossible for many guilds to kill at all. A double whammy of wtf.

"I'm a sucker for Nostalgic items, glad we got one before Kunark."

Ya for sure and I'm sure it'll be fixed some day to. Whether or not that'll be before or after the item is rendered obsolete is the real question.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Ah hmm don't remember seeing it in the patch notes. That's cool then, wonder if the mistwalker is fixed then maybe or soon to be?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Vox no longer arms the weapon, so it never procs but it's still in the loot table. It was hotfixed the day after the last patch. They said they should be "fixing" all issues involved with the MW next patch, but I'm guessing that'll be post Kunark release.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Guys i see people in this thread wanting to level, LF PL, etc. Join the fohlfg channel in game so we can all groupz.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm using my Dad's druid to PL some as well. If i'm on, (Stacatto - Bard or Muligan - SK) let me know. My Dad's Druid is Xolar. He typically plays the Euro time because he's retired and for some reason goes to bed early and wakes up early. When I retire, I don't want to know anything before 9:30 am exists. lol. My hope is to do some more work tonight. I'll join the foh channel to help out. My bard is just lvl 7 I think so I may be a little behind other's alts.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Do people solo group Plane of Fear or do you need at least two groups to break into it to just kill armor shit? I know Hate is a joke, but I need muh Umbral armor.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Do people solo group Plane of Fear or do you need at least two groups to break into it to just kill armor shit? I know Hate is a joke, but I need muh Umbral armor.

It's pretty easy to take a small group in. Necros and enchanters can solo a good portion of it. We were single grouping it a week or so after it opened (mostly because it was all down for the first week)

Sterling

El Presidente
Problem for non Necros is that the initial break in can be kind of a shitty mess. But yeah, did most of my Blighted solo/duo with Korrupt Korrupt

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Agree. Keep in mind too that it's usually farmed and almost never full pop. Most times you can just walk in and get to west wall without issue.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
You could always grab a few friends and make your own raid instance each week.

I'm not sure how the fear break in works with an instance group. Hate instance zone in is safe and super easy to set up. I've been clearing it out the past few weeks with some folks and it's been pretty enjoyable.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Breaking into fear is super easy. All you do is send in a monk and have them train away all the entrance shit while the rest of the group zones in and runs to safe wall. Then it's ezpz as long as you're able to handle 2-3 mob pulls.

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Instance sky can supposedly bug out and you only get a few. Otherwise you should be able to get quite a few. I think we did 18 last instance.