Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I'm watching the same one you are Kharz, but I dont have an account so I couldn't say hi.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
We don't stream server firsts. So far our night was DPS racing in Kael -> Cleaning up Sont after he was trained around WW -> DPS racing in ToV.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
We don't stream server firsts. So far our night was DPS racing in Kael -> Cleaning up Sont after he was trained around WW -> DPS racing in ToV.

If you guys end up waking sleeper would be cool if you could stream it for people to watch, no idea if you even have plans to or not but it would still be cool if you did. Even a video of it after if you didnt wanna do it live.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Anyone suggest a decent guild? Not looking for bleeding edge or anything, only lvl 29 still since I took a break on FV for a few weeks. Just a solid guild that has players to group with, and at least raids casually. Oh, I'm a necro. I do play frequently, and a decent guild will keep me playing.

Feel free to PM me if you want to avoid advertising publicly. Not the type that begs for shit, or constantly whine for help ect, quite the opposite, generally the generous type if I have it, and always up for helping guildies out if I'm not already involved.

I tried 3, every fucking one was full of people bitching about Trump, or other SJW nonsense, CONSTANTLY. I don't need my guild chat looking like the 2017 version of barrens chat.

Meh, worth a try.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Tunare didn't have yellow text, life isn't worth living.

If we wake him we'll stream it so people can see us destroying the loot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Damn that would be awesome but we know you are a quality player and human...don't destroy it just roll on..

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Well the idea behind destroying it is that no one misses out on the loot because none will exist. Also no SoDs etc will get RMT'd.

Someone ninja looted some shit item off of Lendiniara. Classy.

• 1Like

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
IDK that I'd have it in me to destroy a shroud of longevity, that thing is like +100 style points.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I hear ya I hear ya. Good on you man. You're prob the only person on this server who sees the end game and can do that.

Good job tiggles good job man. Doing God's work. Respect.

• 1Solidarity

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I was gonna say....what stopped you????? Ninja they going to get that kill...just hang in a bit for server wide...they are pros at this...