Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol, only ruins it for people who dont' realize shits basically the same/better instantly afterwards here. not like on live where the zone just went dead for years.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
i recall primal > prismatic and as a monk i'd be pissed fo sho. and SoD is good aggro weapon for tanks. people want that nostalgia.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Came to "velious just for that". The only people that came to velious just for ST were doing it to sell them, otherwise post awakened is pretty much the same or better, outside maybe shroud.

Primal and prismatic are the exact same weapons, same stats, same look, just different names.

I will make sure to link my shroud(I am a bard) to every monk I see ;P

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya i see primal prismatic are the same.

back in classic as i said about fawy and jibekn, i always admired their shrouds and that was one of the things i went for last server. guess thats just me as a monk. fuck those purple lungis lol. no desire to put the effort in to RMT for an SoD, u know those things are gonna be goin to inner circles, or were.

my father who plays said he was hoping to see the sleeper up as hes never seen it. in b4 "youtube it" just another example of casual from original eq that never got to experience it.

we'll see if anything changes for next TLP.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Doesn't affect vulak spawn does it? Honestly curious

If it does then damn sorry tiggles. I just hated that fight and lady nev so much man...

The guys killing ventani today was awesome, but even that I was like oh man this is long....almost took a nap in the middle, I couldn't take it.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
No SoDs dropped, none exist on Agnarr. We assigned to Shrouds to a Warrior and Bard though.

What exactly is the point of this? Why not be the only person on the entire server with one that can actually use it?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
RMT prevention I assume.

If he's the only one with it and isn't going to RMT then isn't that the same thing while also getting actual use out of one of the best possible monk items item in the game?

Also, who gives a shit if people RMT? Game is 20 fucking years old. Who gives an actual fuck? You people have the most retarded fucking priorities in life that it's actually embarrassing.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Says the guy who seems to basically play EQ as his job, selling plat/kr. :p And you talk about priorities and embarrassing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Says the guy who seems to basically play EQ as his job, selling plat/kr. :p And you talk about priorities and embarrassing.

Lol? I play poker as my job. I just sell a little plat on the side because it's free money and I figure if I play games as much as I do I might as well make some money off of it. I've made like 7,000$ since Agnarr opened and I only do this shit on the side. Hardly any different than flipping items on ebay for $$. I don't even farm anything in game to sell I just buy krono and convert it into plat and sell the plat. And honestly who gives a fuck if anyone RMT's in a 20 year old game or any game at all for that matter? I'm not the one who goes out of their way to ruin other peoples game play just for the fuck of it.

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
If he's the only one with it and isn't going to RMT then isn't that the same thing while also getting actual use out of one of the best possible monk items item in the game?

Also, who gives a shit if people RMT? Game is 20 fucking years old. Who gives an actual fuck? You people have the most retarded fucking priorities in life that it's actually embarrassing.

So the problem with RMT beyond just being scumbag shit is that you tend to lose some of your best players when you hand them an item that makes their account worth $1000. Also, if I'm going to say we don't trust people with an item, I'm not going to award that item to myself (basic ethics). But it's just pixels, it's no big deal if we don't have some. There is also a certain thrill to just destroying all the loot, it's probably just because I'm like 3/4ths autist or something though.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users