Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

kudos

<Banned>
Thinking of off loading my Mask of Tinkering on The Sleeper to fund Krono for Agnarr. What's the best way to go about it these days?
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, after messing around a bit on ragefire I'm starting to feel the urge to maybe roll necro on agnarr. Aggro kiting is just so damn efficient, and I love being able to solo. Character creation is the real struggle for me.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Still planning on going Barb shaman for now until Kunark, hopefully the newb zone change isn't too poopy. Anyone know any good info for to-do low level quests in that area? I know pretty much nothing outside of Kunark zones.

Noahx

N00b
I still find the merchant minigame pretty fun. The bazaar somewhat kills it for me. EC tunnel is so vibrant in Classic - dunno why I enjoy it so much.

BTW - should be 200+ JC sometime Friday/Saturday - feel free to send requests. www.tinyurl.com/EnsoJC

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I still find the merchant minigame pretty fun. The bazaar somewhat kills it for me. EC tunnel is so vibrant in Classic - dunno why I enjoy it so much.

BTW - should be 200+ JC sometime Friday/Saturday - feel free to send requests. www.tinyurl.com/EnsoJC
Crazy these days. The first few sellers on phin I remember putting up Google lists as well. I can only imagine how much plat they made!

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Playing a little bit on Phinny for the hell of it today. Although more or less everyone has been nice, its amazing how bad a lot of the players are at this game still. Been spoiled spending so much time on Emu's past few years i guess

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Playing a little bit on Phinny for the hell of it today. Although more or less everyone has been nice, its amazing how bad a lot of the players are at this game still. Been spoiled spending so much time on Emu's past few years i guess

Live and TLP players are definitely bad but nothing comes close to the autism you find on emu servers.

• 1Like

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Still planning on going Barb shaman for now until Kunark, hopefully the newb zone change isn't too poopy. Anyone know any good info for to-do low level quests in that area? I know pretty much nothing outside of Kunark zones.

This one is pretty good. Do it twice for both the fang, and back item.
Gnoll Fur

Cindl's quests for lowbie armor.
Cindl's Polar Bear Collection
Cindl's Wristband Collection

Gnoll Fangs (good money)
Gnoll Bounty

Gavel of Justice (Goblin casters)
Goblin Caster Necklace

Karana Clovers
Karana Clovers

Tribunal neck item.
Tribunal Initiate

Ice Goblin Necklaces (seems the more you do it, the more money you get)
Ice Goblin Necklaces

Wooly Fungus
Wooly Fungus

Magic Elixer (really nice faction bumps)
Magic Elixir for the Warriors

For Warriors this is a great classic quest; Langseax.
Langseax

• 1Like

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whats an example of end game PoP/ldon caster primary/secondary weapons? anyone remember any good ones?

Sterling

El Presidente
Whats an example of end game PoP/ldon caster primary/secondary weapons? anyone remember any good ones?
Depends on class. In PoP for example as a wizard BiS is Wand of Impenetrable Force and Barrier of Freezing Winds. In LDoN though you can get 40 percent ice focus so you could replace the Barrier with a Tactician's Shield for the Heroic INT. Non Wizard casters will generally use Wand of Temporal Power/Tactician's shield.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

If it sucks just bail immediately to Qeynos. There's a soulbinder by the South Qeynos bank. You just tell her to bind you and she binds you. At level five you'll get Origin which lets you Hearthstone(tm) back to your home city every hour or so. The changes to Everfrost really only involve level one and level two mobs.

Sterling

El Presidente
There will be so much time loot any of the non time stuff will not be endgame at all. Greatstaff is t5 time loot but trash also. Every caster will be on wand or serpent and tac shield or barrier of freezing winds. And wizards can replace barrier once they get their LDoN cold aug.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
What would a wizard do for farming plat solo in any of the expansions? I imagine porting people would be...mediocre to decent depending on how much time you spent taxi driving but is there anything really decent? Cant imagine they are very efficient nuking down cyclops/hill giants or doing any decent camp.