Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Is anyone planning on hitting this hard next weekend?

I will have some work projects to deal with wed/thurs so I am unable to commit to full poopsock but over the weekend I can go nuts. If anyone is looking for another for a leveling group this first weekend please let me know. I'm leaning towards shaman or druid to start.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
You'll find the TLPs are easy mode compared to P99, there so much out of era content and QOL features to make it much easier.

Who were you in IB? did you see Elaida in Faceless chat? Quite a handful of us were in the Ragefire and Phinny guild.

Wizikus. I ran from like 2012 to 2015 consistently with them. Sadly I wasn't around for the start or the original glory days. But I did put in work for the come-back tour with Hoku, Getsome and crew.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I will have some work projects to deal with wed/thurs so I am unable to commit to full poopsock but over the weekend I can go nuts. If anyone is looking for another for a leveling group this first weekend please let me know. I'm leaning towards shaman or druid to start.

My goal is to be at least level 20 by Saturday with my filthy casual ways. I have all weekend to do whatever I think.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I will probably be looking for a slightly more casual group for the launch weekend since i can't commit to full time leveling on Wednesday or Thursday, can probably go a little more hardcore on Friday - Sunday.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider

What race of druid? I'm gonna roll a WE ranger and my brother is doing a WE bard.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
I can't commit to a perma group, as I will need to go afk fairly often, but I will have 5/24-6/4 off, so yeah I will be playing a shit ton, so if you need a group, I'm up for it. I'm a nerd, so I will be doing all the crafting, and 30's class armor quest shit, not in a hurry at all. My only goal/desire this time is to have BiS for most slots prior to next expansion release, and raid all the raids. I can't box with my set up, but I will have a Shaman, Warrior, and possibly Monk or Ranger that I will switch between. Should have all to 50 in a few weeks to a month or so. Shaman is my focus / main.

Looking for a guild that will have PST raid times , not sure if I am too filthy casual for Faceless, but I like the idea of playing with a bunch or rerolled degenerates. I usually play 40-50 hrs a week when working, vacation will be alot more.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I will post my toon names once launched, planning on Enchanter and Druid box, maybe a third - haven't decided. Should talk to Zaide, rerolled degenerates FTW.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dandin is a huge clown, he was our entertainment during classic though. Skykam roleplaying as Innoruuk in their TeamSpeak during the Inny raid on stream was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in any game. Reese didnt cuck anyone else in SA other than Resilient. Most of the drama tells as an officer are 90% autist_001 is being mean, your guild is Toxic. A very close second were complaints about Yukina or retarded DKP detectives. Its crazy how emotional people got if 1 raid was missing or it wasn't updated with 24 hours. Its hard for some to understand that officers are volunteers and people who want to play EQ as well.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jipjipjip

Trakanon Raider
I'm going through the trouble of rolling rogue for this... Wish me luck without a dedicated group. If anyone has a semi casual group that mainly plays in the evenings let me know

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dandin is a huge clown, he was our entertainment during classic though. Skykam roleplaying as Innoruuk in their TeamSpeak during the Inny raid on stream was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in any game. Reese didnt cuck anyone else in SA other than Resilient. Most of the drama tells as an officer are 90% autist_001 is being mean, your guild is Toxic. A very close second were complaints about Yukina or retarded DKP detectives. Its crazy how emotional people got if 1 raid was missing or it wasn't updated with 24 hours. Its hard for some to understand that officers are volunteers and people who want to play EQ as well.

Yukina was smoking hot, type a, and hosted cool shit like sky pugs. Half the guild was hilariously thirsty around her. Who the fuck complained?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm going through the trouble of rolling rogue for this... Wish me luck without a dedicated group. If anyone has a semi casual group that mainly plays in the evenings let me know

Gotcha covered fam. Have a semi group going that isn't going to be totally static due to people/playtimes. You're welcome to join us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Faite hate was mostly just those around him. Someone like skykam probably won more haters.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Faite hate was mostly just those around him. Someone like skykam probably won more haters.

You think? I always got along with him, but there were days where he completely lost his cool. I'm pretty sure I could've charted a calendar with when his docs switched up a medication or such. He really went off the rails sometimes.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

DKP is the devil. Merit with priority for the main raid tanks is the way to go. Requires a very tight group and a leader who everyone trusts though. That was tough to find even during classic, probably next to impossible now.