Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol servers so fucked so far. Stuck waiting for name approval, hit cancel. stuck. Can't do anything, gotta alt+f4 i think. There goes my GoT names I've used every prog server!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
At least you guys got past name approval! anyone alt+f4'd yet and tried that? Or that might be a mistake.

Edit: Woot got my name, entering world. (not really entering world, obviously, but so glad I got my name).

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
It's as if 10,000 nerds cried out at once, and the server was silent.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm just picture some guy at DBG that looks like Newman in Jurassic Park giggling at his computer with the servers exploding around him

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm just picture some guy at DBG that looks like Newman in Jurassic Park giggling at his computer with the servers exploding around him

haha.

Someone confirm as soon as they know if waiting for "entering world" ever yields success? Don't know if to wait or alt+f4.

Edit: I got "server is not responding" now I have to wait for my character to be kicked from the game. I guess my char made it in, but I didn't.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
magicword.jpg

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
AbsorDeveloper

Don't panic. There are a LOT of people hammering the server right now, it needs time to process.

A timeout occurred. Please wait while the currently logged in player is removed from the world. hahaha