Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Mepps said:
“The issue is around login/character creation. Once the rush of creation passes, we will be able to adjust back to the higher caps."

You put the wrong type of queue in place you dumbass. Everyone that was able to create, has done so by now. So why aren't queues moving?

Someone else said: "One of my toons was lucky enough to get in, but there are literally NO new players getting in... you sure you didn't just like shut down the ability to log in? lmfao"

Yeah, exactly. What a retard.

I was one of the first to character creation and i dont know if it created my character because it told me my name was taken 1 minute in and then it told me it was loading my gnome into west freeport... So it shit the bed immediately. I've been stuck ever since.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lol i go to Twitch, go to the video with the highest viewers, immediate see this jackass stealing other noob's mobs in the noob zone, hahahaha

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone tried hitting okay to the queue, and then waiting and not doing anything? I wonder if that's the only way to actually be in the queue lol. Such retards over there.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I will never understand the sheer level of cuck that takes place on the official forums. The white knighting for DBG is a thing of glory.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just gonna wait until later tn to create my character. This is gonna be a shitshow for a little while probably

kudos

<Banned>
The faggot over at DBG forums said they are throttling slowly.

I guess time to order some delivery.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Hitting OK just makes your fake wait time go up

Even if you wait without hitting play again? What a god damn clusterfuck. It seems like you are supposed to hit okay and wait and do nothing, hitting play again puts you in the back of the line.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The patch notes for the queue say to hit okay. No idea if any of it has any effect on the queue.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Post the link.

Also I just want my fucking names. Don't care if it crashes after that.

And my assumption is he is on Foh because either him or his friend referenced the Rerolled political thread.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So I hit okay at 11 minutes and haven't hit play again. I'll come back and report results after 15 minutes. FML. The first few hours are my favorite part (when we're all in) and is the most unique experience that doesn't come around more than once a year or so and it's fucked. Fuck DBG.

• 1Solidarity

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
All I hear in my head during these long ass queue's is the old vanilla wow satire site for those early days queue's.."Time goes by so slowly..."