Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
I doubt theres much you can do to maximize your chances at getting in. Its probably just a total random crapshoot.

I bet some p99er after sucking enough dick to afford a sub, clicked play, and got right in just now.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So I hit okay at 11 minutes and haven't hit play again. I'll come back and report results after 15 minutes. FML. The first few hours are my favorite part (when we're all in) and is the most unique experience that doesn't come around more than once a year or so and it's fucked. Fuck DBG.

I've been waiting. Nothing is fucking happening. HOORS.

kudos

<Banned>
At least it allows me to eat a real meal (indian) and not bullshit food that I can play EQ and eat at the same time.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I've been waiting. Nothing is fucking happening. HOORS.

So you did the same thing with no results? Yeah the queue is 100% a lie. Lol fuck Meeps for saying people are getting in slowly. I honestly think they are so incompetent they implemented the wrong type of queue by accident and still don't understand. There's only 300 people in game according to people that are in, the server can handle more than that. And there's nobody slamming the login server right now, everyone has already created a character or is sitting in a fake conspiracy queue.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PLTZJRh.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Connection has been terminated for being inactive too long. LOL. So that's what you get for hitting "okay" to the queue and waiting...

Edit: Oh a full crash?

Not getting a queue now, just a timeout / unknown error once hitting Agnarr.

They definitely put in the wrong type of queue and are now trying to change it to the right type of queue. Tards

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
You guys in after getting timeouts/unknown errors? Or did you never get those? That's all I'm seeing.

Also tried exiting out completely and still getting the same errors.