Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, glad I'm decided to be social tonight. Figured the opening would be a nightmare. I am looking forward to tonight though!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_02 is taunting AWPS that's pretty amusing. Not sure who AWPS is here though.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Some horsehit they just posted. They need to hire Elidroth back.

Hi folks! The enormous number of players attempting to create characters on Agnarr is straining our systems. We are currently managing the heavy load with a reduced maximum population cap, which we are increasing manually as players get through character creation and into the world.

We are also working on improvements to the login/queue system, and appreciate everyone's patience while we sort through these day one performance issues.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Working on improvements lol. What the fuck have they been doing the last weeks before launch? fucking with newbie zones?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Working on improvements lol. What the fuck have they been doing the last weeks before launch? fucking with newbie zones?
Not sure because Phinny worked way better than this. West coast isn't even home hammering the login yet.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Not sure because Phinny worked way better than this. West coast isn't even home hammering the login yet.

Yeah this is the worst ever. I remember Combine/Sleeper were nothing compared to this. Fippy/Vulak weren't as bad. Even Ragefire wasn't this bad. It was obvious this would be the most popular. What a bunch of retards.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It's hilarious that they've let the people that got in the moment the server went live continue playing if it hasn't done any good staggering people in for over 2 hours now. All it's done is given a tiny portion of the playerbase a snowball advantage.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
If its just the creation causing problems, couldnt they just let people creat their characters days ahead of time but no log in? Would that help alleviate some of these problems?

Sterling

El Presidente
If its just the creation causing problems, couldnt they just let people creat their characters days ahead of time but no log in? Would that help alleviate some of these problems?
Probably. I'm sure it would break other shit though, that's usually what happens with every "fix".

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
They haven't done a login server restart in a while. So now I'm starting to worry that the queue we entered 30mins ago will never be fixed, but people entering the queue now are properly entering it. This is a moral panic.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I am waiting for them to say fuck it and go home like they did last time.