Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently I am a douchebag, no life, asshole :p Which is funny, as they shot themselves pulling way too much but blamed everyone but themselves. Even better, its all caught on stream, even the comms ;P

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Yeah, gonna talk to Invoker about that stream.

We joined Flames of Rev mid train so not sure who pulled it. I fraps the whole thing but it was a clusterfuck.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Train was just chained adds. It's an expected result of when people not used to racing feel pressured and start rushing. FE didn't pull it on you (I watched).

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, gonna talk to Invoker about that stream.

We joined Flames of Rev mid train so not sure who pulled it. I fraps the whole thing but it was a clusterfuck.

Yeah just watch the stream back when he goes offline. It was a giant mess, not sure if people were just too spread out, so they aggrod everything on the sides(when you can skip 80% of them) and all the pats from above.

Comms really didn't give anything away, it was more just entertainment from the stream of insults :p

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Yeah just watch the stream back when he goes offline. It was a giant mess, not sure if people were just too spread out, so they aggrod everything on the sides(when you can skip 80% of them) and all the pats from above.

Comms really didn't give anything away, it was more just entertainment from the stream of insults :p

That was the Flames Discord btw! I told my guys to shut up~

I was in it though a bit...

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah :p No biggy, good laughs though. Especially the part about us doing something "bad" because our guild name isn't showing up since servers were having issues this morning :p

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Rofl, "They got disbanded by the GMS"

it's all good. Found out today my sub is being paid for by the guild leader in service of raid leading so i'm feeling pretty good wiping these newbs into shape.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, its got to be interesting trying to keep a lot of people, who are probably brand new to eq, in focus, especially when this game does a lot of things differently then most of them are used to.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Ding 50 even got a 13% buffer, was such a nice OOT Goblin group wanted to keep going. Ah when forming a group goes swimmingly, though the 1st attempt was all out fucking ass. Me and a Bard stuck it out and formed a super group of chain pulling goblins.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah once you figure out the auto loot system its pretty awesome, especially if you box. I did hate it at first but its amazing now

PS I see atabishii leveling more boxes up at swirling mists in lavastorm pick..3 necros this time and a bard named Being. Wonder what hes up to.. boxing more, selling his mages? leveling necros to sell?

I had some requests to come here and reply to some of these hilarious accusations and I had some free time so decided why not. First of all, I find it absolutely hilarious that you guys can't keep my name out of your mouth, and love to talk shit about so many people on these forums. Yet in game, you never do shit. Not a single one of you have ever been successful at pushing me out of a camp or out DPS'ing me unless you brought a raid. I also find it hilarious how often you guys call people "autists" and "neckbeards" when this forum is the literal epitome of those two things. I know it sucks, but that's just the reality of things. From the posts and screen shots sent to me, I've not seen one single true statement made about anything regarding me yet. Again, "neckbeards" talking false shit trying to make themselves feel better.

As far as Kegkilla's 14 day suspension. He's just a retard, simple as that. I knew he would train me the second he came there, and I even TOLD him there was a GM there with me before he trained the first time, yet he still did it. End result, he ate a 14 day suspension after the GM came back from lunch and reviewed his video capture that he was running while afk, and all my corpses rezzed. I was trying to die to these trains. I knew the more I died, the bigger the punishment. Also, don't even try to play innocent like I just randomly chose you to pick on. Anyone that actually knows me, knows that I don't mess with a single person unless they do something first to me, or one of my friends. Once they've done something, they're fucked for their time on this server. When agnarr first launched, I was camping AM in Lguk. You came in with a group and tried to push us out. You guys were chain dispelling my pets etc. Once you realized you couldn't out DPS my box group even with dispelling my charmies, you left. You fucked with me at my camp and failed, so don't play innocent and expect me to respect your camps. It's not going to happen.

The funniest part about that though Keg, is that the GM was actually there because of petitions made by the same people in this forum. You see, I get mass petitioned by the losers on these forums and in faceless every day, accusing me of botting/MQ'ing/VM'ing/Broadcasting, you name it. Since they aren't good enough to do what I do without cheating, they think its impossible. I get checked on every single day by GM's scanning me and watching me making sure I'm running everything legit. It's a total waste of their time and they know it. The good part though is, I get to know all of the GM's because of this. So when you showed up, the GM was actually there looking in to my shit making sure it was legit. After you trained me the first time, he told me was going to AFK for lunch and just sit there running vid capture and would deal with you when he got back.

And yes I did train you in SG lost, and I definitely did not say "fuck boxers" lol. You know why I trained you Lost, don't have to lie. It definitely wasn't for no reason. And yes Lost, thanks for your concern on me leveling up 4 new char's. I'm leveling up 3 necros and a bard because, well i love necros and bards. I don't level up accounts and sell them, hence why I still have every single character including my main on phinny even though I quit that server.

• 13Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 13 users

iannis

Musty Nester

1678.gif

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
These damn no-drop items for the bard armor quests are rarer than some of the more coveted items in the game. I went to loot the fiery vambraces in sol and the damn corpse timed out the moment I clicked on it.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I had some requests to come here and reply to some of these hilarious accusations and I had some free time so decided why not. First of all, I find it absolutely hilarious that you guys can't keep my name out of your mouth, and love to talk shit about so many people on these forums. Yet in game, you never do shit. Not a single one of you have ever been successful at pushing me out of a camp or out DPS'ing me unless you brought a raid. I also find it hilarious how often you guys call people "autists" and "neckbeards" when this forum is the literal epitome of those two things. I know it sucks, but that's just the reality of things. From the posts and screen shots sent to me, I've not seen one single true statement made about anything regarding me yet. Again, "neckbeards" talking false shit trying to make themselves feel better.

As far as Kegkilla's 14 day suspension. He's just a retard, simple as that. I knew he would train me the second he came there, and I even TOLD him there was a GM there with me before he trained the first time, yet he still did it. End result, he ate a 14 day suspension after the GM came back from lunch and reviewed his video capture that he was running while afk, and all my corpses rezzed. I was trying to die to these trains. I knew the more I died, the bigger the punishment. Also, don't even try to play innocent like I just randomly chose you to pick on. Anyone that actually knows me, knows that I don't mess with a single person unless they do something first to me, or one of my friends. Once they've done something, they're fucked for their time on this server. When agnarr first launched, I was camping AM in Lguk. You came in with a group and tried to push us out. You guys were chain dispelling my pets etc. Once you realized you couldn't out DPS my box group even with dispelling my charmies, you left. You fucked with me at my camp and failed, so don't play innocent and expect me to respect your camps. It's not going to happen.

The funniest part about that though Keg, is that the GM was actually there because of petitions made by the same people in this forum. You see, I get mass petitioned by the losers on these forums and in faceless every day, accusing me of botting/MQ'ing/VM'ing/Broadcasting, you name it. Since they aren't good enough to do what I do without cheating, they think its impossible. I get checked on every single day by GM's scanning me and watching me making sure I'm running everything legit. It's a total waste of their time and they know it. The good part though is, I get to know all of the GM's because of this. So when you showed up, the GM was actually there looking in to my shit making sure it was legit. After you trained me the first time, he told me was going to AFK for lunch and just sit there running vid capture and would deal with you when he got back.

And yes I did train you in SG lost, and I definitely did not say "fuck boxers" lol. You know why I trained you Lost, don't have to lie. It definitely wasn't for no reason. And yes Lost, thanks for your concern on me leveling up 4 new char's. I'm leveling up 3 necros and a bard because, well i love necros and bards. I don't level up accounts and sell them, hence why I still have every single character including my main on phinny even though I quit that server.

Holy shit you are badass. /Swoon

Louis

Trakanon Raider
These damn no-drop items for the bard armor quests are rarer than some of the more coveted items in the game. I went to loot the fiery vambraces in sol and the damn corpse timed out the moment I clicked on it.

In my search for lambent, it seemed that the vambraces were the rarest. I never saw the helm in auction either but that's probably because the stats are complete shit compared to a skull shaped barbute which cost nothing.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

But you're totally into KSing from camps with your boxes because you can out DPS them right?