Everquest AMA Answered!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
@a_skeleton_03
a_skeleton_03 said:
For instance I am sure that Fires of Heaven might like to make an avenging celestial looking set for heroes forge and weapons.
Yeah bullshit, we'd make a trannie themed set. Would go great on the Drakkin.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03

Yeah bullshit, we'd make a trannie themed set. Would go great on the Drakkin.
I asked them this same question via email before the first AMA but they thought I was asking for profits. I couldn’t convince Holly that this wasn’t the case she just didn’t seem to understand taking the time to make some armor and then not profit off it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Barraind

Trakanon Raider
Great read.

Who was the dev B Barraind ?

Oh hey, just saw this.

Xenadia. Played an enchanter, said very little in gchat.

Found out about it only because of her icq handle and asked my gm if he knew anything about it and was told not to talk about it in public.

Then there were a suspicious number of "sony VP spouses" running around for a while during the height of the MQ2 crackdown (and subsequent banning and same raid night unbannings) and it was clear it wasnt at all a coincidence.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I asked them this same question via email before the first AMA but they thought I was asking for profits. I couldn’t convince Holly that this wasn’t the case she just didn’t seem to understand taking the time to make some armor and then not profit off it.

She is likely a moron that pussy passed her way into the industry when it still had a modicum of value.

Have never seen anything from her that inspired faith

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Niente: Your specific idea would be a lot of logistics and work, you might have more luck trying to convince Dreamweaver and/or Ngreth to do a player contest of some kind for an item name, or that type of thing.

Ngreth: Baring legal issues, Item naming is much more feasible than item art.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Niente: Your specific idea would be a lot of logistics and work, you might have more luck trying to convince Dreamweaver and/or Ngreth to do a player contest of some kind for an item name, or that type of thing.

Ngreth: Baring legal issues, Item naming is much more feasible than item art.
Inc. Fist weapon named "The Black Hand of Banishment"?
Robe named "Millie's deceiving dress"?
A Ring named "Blackstone's Engagement Ring"?
A pair of boots named "Hoof of She who Shan't be Named"?

Drakky the Champion

Silver Squire
Hi guys. I'm Drakky the Champion from Seekers of Norrath Fennin Ro and then joined Hoss and was a raid leader / main tank until I quit. I saw some familiar names here and I wanted to say hello. I have a discord here if anyone wants to join Join the The Whipping Post Discord Server! I began streaming and haven't the last few months as I have had complications with PRK SmartSurface eye surgery.

I would love to see some familiar names in my server. I have some other EQ people too. I miss a lot of you guys and love you EQ Classic people. Would love to hear from all of you, feel free to drop in and say hello.