Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Good luck today gents. Hopefully we see some good salt and drama over the weekend.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Edit 2: While I’m posting anyway, I wanted to ask about putting points into stats. Is that still a thing? My buddy said he didn’t remember that, but I could have sworn I put 5 points into stats each time I leveled back in vanilla.

Every character has a default layout but you can assign points yourself if you wish. Most of the defaults are fine but I think every tank maxes stamina. If you want more Int on a SK for example you'll have to do that yourself at creation.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lmao is Dandin coming to coirnav to save eq?

Korrupt Korrupt so story time I have reeses email from our static group and she legit emailed me back we tried to get her to come static with us on agnarr resilient was freaking out lmao

We spent quite a few hours with that lady on kunark launch shared some good laughs and got some good stories, especially the one night when she got drunk and we got her to do some karaoke for us

The best was when she posted her pic with blingee shit and like 40 virgins in Teamspeak gasped and were like damnnnnnnn. I remember Qelyn even saying she had some juicy lips, I was like no shit homie she weighs 275-290.

Did you ever see the video Darkwind made of Grisvok training them for attempting open world VT? I forgot that one existed had us fucking dying last night.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Salshun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Post removed what did it say

Essentially, on Reddit the Coirnav user is really Mabbu, he's secretly the leader of Relentless Insomnia (Coirnav guild that's currently recruiting) and that anyone that joins is a fucking idiot that's only going to get RMT exploited by him, he's gonna roll his entire guild the first time he gets a BoC/SoD, etc.. And at the end "If this post gets deleted you'll know I was right."

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
So i no longer have my old eq account, what do i need to buy to play on this server?

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Go to daybreakgames.com and create an account. All access pass ($15/mo) will get you access.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They only make you buy the most recent expansion if you need it, but since this is a prog server with 12 week expansion openings, you probably wont need the latest expansion until 2022.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
The best was when she posted her pic with blingee shit and like 40 virgins in Teamspeak gasped and were like damnnnnnnn. I remember Qelyn even saying she had some juicy lips, I was like no shit homie she weighs 275-290.

Did you ever see the video Darkwind made of Grisvok training them for attempting open world VT? I forgot that one existed had us fucking dying last night.

Need vids of dark wind lol. I could go into more detail of the things I heard but I would feel bad posting it

Salshun

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm at work until 3PM pst and my motivation level is in the shitter. I have this irrational fear I'm going to login at 3:30 and some level 20 asshole is going to walk by.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I'm at work until 3PM pst and my motivation level is in the shitter. I have this irrational fear I'm going to login at 3:30 and some level 20 asshole is going to walk by.
If you're trying to keep up with the joneses you're going to be disappointed. Plenty of time to level bb. You're only going to be 4 hours behind the beardiest of neckbeards

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There's 16 days of bonus exp, unless you're all in on krono-generation, you have plenty of time to level.