Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Same. I'm going to leave to let you losers pay to play an old game. Haha! Now if you'll excuse me... /em logs into Rift Prime

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
My name got rejected but it took it a few minutes. I was going to make a rogue named Jiggery Pokery, but I guess it is too close to inventors from america.

Entering North Qeynos!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Got all 6 chars made, half the toons got kicked to server select, half are sitll zoning after i suicided in neriak rofl. What a cluster fuck

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm stuck zoning underwater. Took me forever to find my way out of the qeynos rogue area. Ended up going through the catacombs.

• 1Solidarity

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Alright, I haven't managed to get into the game just yet, but I've got two characters created with the names I wanted to save. Valorath for the Enchanter, Fisher for the Bard.

Now that the names are saved I don't have to sit here in a panic. Might get back on Monster Hunter World if I can't get logged in relatively quickly.... as in, in the next hour or so.

Edit: Got into world on my Enchanter and I've got three backpacks and two enrollment letters. Hopefully I get to keep these backpacks.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I got in after an hour but the idea of zoning back to town for a pet spell made me log, lol bbl

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dominated the first 2 progression servers, but damn guys. How many times do you need to do the same thing over and over again?

(Asking because I still feel the draw)

• 1Solidarity