Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Found my favorite spore king asian farmers in lava lol. Dyhysm/CCed. Guess theyll be at efreeti, cant wait to train them.

Havent started my necro group yet but have seen a lot more necro groups around. leveling necros is lot more tedious

I already quit my first box crew saturday night and restarted after only being slightly behind the top groups lol. This exp is too slow to level up two crews. I'm just going to tough it out and level my necro crew from the beginning. I'm not in any rush. As long as I hit 50 by the end of the month I'm fine.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ouch. yeah i dont know i need my mage group to make some capital to afford necro research pets etc cause the necro pets are so weak already, and maybe have my ench give clarity or use those clarity pots so i can do one dot per necro per pull to help speed things up.

u can always go back and relevel that group anyway. not in a rush either

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
"not in a rush" claims the two (most prominent?) Necro only 6 boxers who also can give actual number RMT breakdown at the flip of a hat.

Cya at 50 in a day or two

I mean, why else level 6 box necros then?

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Made it to 17 on my necro. Going out if the country at the end of the week so I'm going to miss all the bonus exp...

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So short of a character transfer, the 2 travelers backpacks I have over on Agnarr are lost? not any sweet way to transfer those?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
psh im doin dru/5nec, i like heals and this time ports. i dont think theres a way to transfer those bags. why box necros? cause you have to, thanks to the dot revamp you can be ksed easily by necros or trained by the angry asians (which they have done to me for 5+ hours at a time).

people train you just for being a boxer, already had the usual hate tells with my mage group from strangers - waffle comes to mind he used to train people in solb for being a boxer.

is there a commonlands price website yet?

not gonna lie ive never bothered with the clarity potions but man they rock before you get clarity. really makes life easier with no gear

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dannin got 1st 50 with his Enc, I got 2nd on my Necro.

upload_2018-3-19_11-14-0.png

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
"not in a rush" claims the two (most prominent?) Necro only 6 boxers who also can give actual number RMT breakdown at the flip of a hat.

Cya at 50 in a day or two

I mean, why else level 6 box necros then?

I'm not doing 6 necros, no point.

Doing SK/bard/cleric/3 necros

Takes 6 seconds for 6 necros to secure efreeti kill, also takes 6 seconds for 3 necros/sk/bard to secure efreeti. Both set ups are equal in terms of DPS potential but bard is always requirement for me and having sk/cleric makes leveling easier.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
It says a lot to me that most of the people posting in this thread are either 1) not playing on Coirnav, 2) are people who I've seen only play on previous TLPs during classic/early kunark and 3) RMTers/kronolords. Stands in stark contrast to the sort of interest you saw in the early Agnarr thread from people who actually were interested in the game/server for its own sake.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
havent decided whats going on with agnarr yet given the new server launch. kronos were up to 13-14k but now you can buy them for 11k. there are new people on each server tho i see them all the time, asking the newbie questions best places to level etc.

i always meet a lot of people each server that buy krono from the DBG store then want me to wait the 1-24 hours for them to sell it to me for platinum.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'd expect Agnarr is starting its slow decline, but I don't think it's strictly related to Coirnav. It's hard to extrapolate out to other guilds, but of our roster of 95 or so total active raiders I think we may have lost around 5 to Coirnav, and all but 2 of them were very low activity on Agnarr so I think they had long ago checked out.

Agnarr like all TLPs is a nostalgia fest, and everyone's nostalgia usually has an ending point. For some people it's Classic, for some it's Kunark/Velious, Luclin etc. If I had to guess a large portion of the server are progression players who won't play once the server no longer has progression. At least within FE the consensus as to why many people haven't gone to Coirnav is that no one has a desire to repeat the content we just did. We also had a contingent who went over to farm kronos and almost every single one of them quit after a few levels and said it was too boring/time consuming to level just to make some kron.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
So did a bit of Sol A last night. Xp seems to be waaay higher than uGuk and there were 12 people in zone. I have a feeling just mindlessly following the old path is a mistake efficiency wise

I remember reading a post here that said exp was going to be nerfed in a number of zones, but there didn’t seem to be any chatter about it. Seems to me I recall crushbone, unrest and Guk being on that list?

Anyone recall, or have Better info on this?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So did a bit of Sol A last night. Xp seems to be waaay higher than uGuk and there were 12 people in zone. I have a feeling just mindlessly following the old path is a mistake efficiency wise

Sol A always had a massive ZEM. It was always good exp.

I think people avoided it because it has some annoying nukers.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I think Coirnav will actually see a population boost as it gets to velious/luclin as Agnarr folks hop over for progression. Personally my interest in Coirnav is simply because I missed the progression era's I wanted on Phinny

lost

<Bronze Donator>
the one bummer i have is that the guy from the tinyurl.com/ragefirespells stopped hosting. I liked his spell list cause I could combine multiple classes in one list and it said research or not. guess I have to go to.. p99? alla is not bad but its one class per list and doesnt say research or not. ya i know most of which are research or not but id rather be told =p

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
the one bummer i have is that the guy from the tinyurl.com/ragefirespells stopped hosting. I liked his spell list cause I could combine multiple classes in one list and it said research or not. guess I have to go to.. p99? alla is not bad but its one class per list and doesnt say research or not. ya i know most of which are research or not but id rather be told =p

try eqitems.com, tells you which one are research/vendor

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user