Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Got my shaman to 18 before calling it for the night. Shits slow, but not to bad for 100% puglife.

sadre enchanter created. casual scum but also avail a few times a week for grinds. depends on my fuckin mood. would like to get invited thought to a functional guild. And yes, that is right I shall now post my obligtory eqfuck gif:

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Agnarr actually had 40 picks of Unrest open at one point, I don't know what the peak was. I was leveling my alt druid during the first xp weekend (which was just a couple days after Agnarr launch), and was in a basement group, in /pick it actually listed 40 distinct pickzones (I don't mean that it just had an Unrest40--in fact I think its numbering was up to like Unrest110-115 or so due to how it takes awhile to release/reuse pickzone numbers.) I didn't level on Faydwer but given the first couple days are the highest pop days of any TLP it doesn't seem crazy that Unrest might have had 60+ distinct picks on day 1 of Agnarr.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This XP rate is slow as fuck. Filled out a group in Qeynos and continued all the way to Blackburrow to level 7. Considering there is the serverwide XP boost, plus I was running a potion, I feel this XP rate is too slow. I can't imagine what grinding out the upper levels will be like without the XP boost running.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ground to 15 on my paladin Friday night, got the chitin shield and bought some banded in guk so I'm pretty geared now but haven't been able to play since. Had a lot of fun.

I don't really understand the people hating on classic again. This is my favorite era of my favorite game and playing through it once a year is awesome.

• 1Barf

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Ok I'll share my favorite classic camp spot since I'm not playing here. It is always open, and has endless dark blue mobs, very few light blue. No trains, no drama, most people won't even know you're there. The perfect place to grind in peace 40ish-50

I call it sword #2. No one ever seemed to go there, ever, so I feel it's worthy to mention here.

Go to hole. Go to slab, keep going to docks, keep going past docks at the area right before you turn in to the docs gate, two rooms over you'll find a second camp with a sword in the ground. Camp right there and pull from the surrounding buildings. Some of the buildings have like 20+ mobs, mostly dark blue (golems), very little light blue trash.

You can get there from zone in, or from jumping in the pit. You can also make a quick trip from camp down the tunnel to undead and grab an undead pet if you wish. A correct level golem charm will be basically just as good though and less hassle/movement.

Also, one of the buildings right off of "sword #2" has a room in the back with zero spawns. A perfect safe room to camp in, and just pick back up grinding when you log on again

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man can't imagine ever wanting to do classic/kunark again(well maybe the latter just for a bit to get epic if it's one of the good ones before quitting).

Stories are great though.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I started EQ with Kunark release, so without it, vanilla is meh. They should just do one up with all first 3 open, THEN do a 3 month opening of the rest. Plus have all the races unlocked somehow.

• 1Solidarity

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I want an offical Dad Server. Not as solo orientated as the emu one, but rather casual. Coirnav exp rate is a big no for me.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Ok I'll share my favorite classic camp spot since I'm not playing here. It is always open, and has endless dark blue mobs, very few light blue. No trains, no drama, most people won't even know you're there. The perfect place to grind in peace 40ish-50

I call it sword #2. No one ever seemed to go there, ever, so I feel it's worthy to mention here.

Go to hole. Go to slab, keep going to docks, keep going past docks at the area right before you turn in to the docs gate, two rooms over you'll find a second camp with a sword in the ground. Camp right there and pull from the surrounding buildings. Some of the buildings have like 20+ mobs, mostly dark blue (golems), very little light blue trash.

You can get there from zone in, or from jumping in the pit. You can also make a quick trip from camp down the tunnel to undead and grab an undead pet if you wish. A correct level golem charm will be basically just as good though and less hassle/movement.

Also, one of the buildings right off of "sword #2" has a room in the back with zero spawns. A perfect safe room to camp in, and just pick back up grinding when you log on again

We called that Camp Pitfall.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In a time before pitfall was created?

Yup. Pitfall has been a thing since early classic.

220px-Pitfall%21_Coverart.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I want an offical Dad Server. Not as solo orientated as the emu one, but rather casual. Coirnav exp rate is a big no for me.

Yeah fuck that shit. I mean, really, I love grouping and all that, but there are times I just like to get on and go at my own pace, kill shit and forget about the weeks work drudgery. Sadly servers like this it WOULD take me 3-6 fucking months to level to 50, when I could not even hit lv3 in the noob zone playing for like 4 hours, lol. NO thanks.

Salshun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah fuck that shit. I mean, really, I love grouping and all that, but there are times I just like to get on and go at my own pace, kill shit and forget about the weeks work drudgery. Sadly servers like this it WOULD take me 3-6 fucking months to level to 50, when I could not even hit lv3 in the noob zone playing for like 4 hours, lol. NO thanks.

Halfway through 3 today, playing solo, killed a blue and on XP went from 60% to 60%.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users