Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
i'd play if it weren't for the fact that this game could still consume my life

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
welp im 40.5 and says my playing time is 2 days 18 hours haha but im not the fastest leveler. 40-50 is gonna suxxxx

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I'm 33 atm with 1 day 22 hours. Feels slow man. I'm def glad this launched with bonus xp

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Trying to pad my Stream sub amount so i'm giving away 5 krono in a week to my subscribers.

if you got an amazon prime account you can sub for free.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I still think we should start up a FoH casual scum guild

Join the resident forumgoer-favored raiding guild, whoever that is, as a friends and family member. The perks are access to geared players for grouping, experienced players to answer questions, and you look better when lfg. From the neckbearder stance, it's good to have a way to include casual friends without people feeling pulled away, a backup if RL shit happens and you gotta wind down, or just people for grouping off hours who aren't rivals.

The only problem would be if you actually suck at the game and don't learn (raiders tend to love teaching noobs but NOT bads), or if you can't shut the fuck up with shitchatting during their raids.

Seeing fnf in AOS made me realize a devoted casual guild that isn't based on some external thing (like a twitch stream guild) is a waste.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well I'm not really sure anything changed. On agnarr we never geared for cha and it was okay, but this time my buddy decided he would start with 75 cha instead of 95 cha and after 40 he was getting charm breaks left and right with cajoling and allure. So he got two +25 cha steins and a buff to get to 160 and hasnt had an issue since. Maybe 75 was just too low, since I have 95 base and dont see the same issue. I didnt think cha mattered anymore but I guess you still need "some"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Ok buttholes, go follow a_skeleton_02 and afk watch the stream or something. Top Eq views right now is 70 and we can blow that open easy.

• 2Like
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Guess I'm out of the running for Coirnav boys. Every single one of my accounts just got banned. Not sure why. All new accounts and haven't even done anything with EQ in a year. Not leveling new characters. Good luck on Coirnav !

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Wow, what did the email say? Must have been woebot I see him online. they banned ur first group too?

or wait is it only suspensions that give emails.. been awhile since i got a ban lol. were u using a VM? U saw that true box thread where the guy outlined how to make vmware work. wonder if they are cracking down on vmware.

did you use same ip from your last set of banned accnts

Last edited: