Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Classic Rogues parse worse than a mage pet. #HardKnocksLife
Using what? a rusty dagger with no haste?

Rogues damage is entirely on backstab consistency, while some parses are abysmal with many misses, the fights with consistent 170+ backstabs are night and day.

Monks are too busy pulling to fill the void between nukes. So who really does more damage? Most raid fights casters cant even fucking hit, so who really does the most damage?

Anyways, the real reason I couldn't get groups was because I was so far ahead of my entire guild and most of the people I leveled with quit or were already in groups that lasted all day combined with the fact when theres an Enc LFG, why the fuck would you get anything else? There's quite a lot of enchanters in classic... and Rogue isn't the only DPS suffering from it.

Sterling

El Presidente
Classic rogue is a rough life, hang in there boo.
It's all across TLP, they're just always going to be behind monks in damage and don't bring much utility. Lockpicking is useful for some stuff, but you only need 1 usually and often can do it with a bard.

Sterling

El Presidente
Wizards and Necros shit on most classic fights outside of Sky. Which admittedly Sky is real shitty for non enchanters.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ah fun times today. so that huge glob of asians on seafury island has now taken over efreeti. 19 asians sitting in one efreeti camp. trained my pal in base then when he went to pick they tried to take that too. hopefully they get banned fast

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those guys were sitting at AC island a long time, so odd how he brings both crews and pulls like 1 mob every 10 minutes to each group. I was wondering if he was just AFK there. Starklen / Tyree was saying they are really into lguk on the live side too.

Regime Regime we need you to talk to the rang rangs again

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya korrupt i was thinkin that too, u got like 3 groups on there and u cant even clear the island. wow lguk too, yeah they're taking over, each TLP they make more and more characters for sure. on agnarr i watched them level 2 new groups during luclin, after they already camped hiero, spore king, and cos in multiple picks. I imagine they had about 4 groups on agnarr spread out.

i wondered how they were leveling if they barely pulled anything on seafury and yeah i wonder if afk too.

honestly once my necro group is done im just gonna train them. i dont think they report they just train back, and ressing 19 accounts is always a fun time.

Last edited:

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pick 13 in SolB this morning had a sudden influx of dead asians at efreeti/skarlon.

All hail necromancer.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Those guys were sitting at AC island a long time, so odd how he brings both crews and pulls like 1 mob every 10 minutes to each group. I was wondering if he was just AFK there. Starklen / Tyree was saying they are really into lguk on the live side too.

Korrupt shouts, “Ethereal Mist Chestplate rotting in corner”

Cathrine the Farmer tells you, “where is chest plate ?

You tell Catherine the Farmer “ Inside that giant church looking building”

Catherine the Farmer has been slain by Maestro of Rancor.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
haha fuckin catherine she was an evil bitch trainer. i asked them where nanadan is, haloki or haloka is. no reply.

Last edited:

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
ah fun times today. so that huge glob of asians on seafury island has now taken over efreeti. 19 asians sitting in one efreeti camp. trained my pal in base then when he went to pick they tried to take that too. hopefully they get banned fast

I've always found the asian farmer groups to be very interesting on Agnarr/phinny. They are EXTREMELY bad and yes they will train most people. I found the easiest way to deal with them is to not train them, but just out DPS them. For some reason if you consistently out DPS them, they just leave you alone and never bother you again. That's how I always dealt with them on phinny and agnarr. They get really scared for some reason of people who can out dps them. On Agnarr they would never attempt to train me at efreeti, and if they were training another 6 box in another pick, I'd pick over and they would leave. Don't be scared of their massive group force that they bring, they cast on each individual character insanely slow. I think maybe they have really high ping or something cause they are just stupid slow.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
in classic they harassed me but in kunark i found keeping my campclear they would just move on. they are very slow but they also have at least 6 necros this time. so the hope is to react faster. they also have wiz and mages in their globb. they didnt bother me today but many others were saying they were in their pick of efreeti. the picks spawn so easily though. but right now i cant compete against 3 groups lol unless they are so so slow. i remember how crappy they were at hiero they would always die with mag/clr or mag/mag lmao