Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Cerzi

Golden Knight of the Realm
So how busy is this? Can a random dude turn up to CB and get a group or is everyone running guild-only?

Havent had a nostalgic EQ binge since P99 launched, feels like it might be time again...

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Forum people aren't guilded together at all. I haven't had a guild whatsoever and simply built my own groups to now level 36. I have found a couple people we essentially have been leveling together and building groups around each other since our teens. So, not a set group per se, but reliable good players. I think you will find the same overall experience on most TLP though, where you will have a far more enjoyable experience building your own groups vs PUGs.

Server is still busy. I had to Origin back to Qeynos this weekend and still saw the newbie yard with 20 or so fresh toons running around.

This is massively different from P99 (in a good way, imo). There are so many welcome quality of life features here. I can't imagine using the archaic P99 client again.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Saw some people asking for directions in freeport for stuff today. That usually means they didn't play any of the previous TLP and being exposed to the horror that is new Freeport.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I only know where parcel, bank, and how to get to the docks in FP lol. Oh and the arena, otherwise I avoid that city

forehead

Trakanon Raider
So how busy is this? Can a random dude turn up to CB and get a group or is everyone running guild-only?

Havent had a nostalgic EQ binge since P99 launched, feels like it might be time again...
CB usually has multiple picks. Haven't had trouble finding a group yet.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've been fagging up my UI a bit, and I have these two little windows I'm not sure what they are for:

wuzdis.png

The one on the left is hard to see, just 4 little corner nubbinses

(edit) I think the tall almost invis box might be the short term buff window. Still dunno what the bordered small one is.

(edit again) oops nevermind it's target of target

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
It's MV Boli! My other choices are Malgun Gothic and Narkisim. I'll probably switch when the eyestrain overpowers the scripty appeal.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's MV Boli! My other choices are Malgun Gothic and Narkisim. I'll probably switch when the eyestrain overpowers the scripty appeal.

Jesus Christ I just got home hoping for some big drama and the biggest shit going down on Corinav is Kharzette’s horrendous font change? Someone for the love of god post some hate tells or train pix.

lost lost how’s the US-Sino relations going?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Drama? I KS'd a yellow mob from a guy on my lvl 3 wizard. PST to Chakakhan if anyone wants to PL for hate sky rides. I'll give access don't steal my krones.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I've been fagging up my UI a bit, and I have these two little windows I'm not sure what they are for:

View attachment 163684

The one on the left is hard to see, just 4 little corner nubbinses

(edit) I think the tall almost invis box might be the short term buff window. Still dunno what the bordered small one is.

(edit again) oops nevermind it's target of target

Click EQ button
Look for Quest /task overlay Click on it. It is one of those.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
came back hours later, right as i started recruiting people in BB for a PUG another /pick opened, so i figured things were going to start working out. started working towards spike pit, no one claiming it in OOC, but half way there those same bads (the father / son duo) /picked over with a full group and claimed it before we got there. asked them why they /picked over, and its because those same monks were still there KSing them. got a tell from that wizard from earlier begging me to take him so he could get away from them. right after he asks, they wipe, so we could have taken spike pit, but by this point i'm so fed up with BB i decide to take my group out to WK to kill bandits.

and then finally saw the EXP rates everyone is talking about. i had been in Blackburrow since level 3, and BB must have gotten a huge ZEM boost after all. EXP in WK was easily 1/2 the speed. Bandit Sashes were great for platinum, tho, made 40 plat off of turning them in, two hours worth or so.

things were going well there otherwise, tho. this weird dude Cupie even showed up:

View attachment 163464

he was pretty casual for a twink, tho, only stuck around for 15 minutes before he logged off.
your UI layout is triggering me.

HARD.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Love the mass group of asian farmers leveling in the pick of OOT seafury island lol. Been there since lastnight. Wonder where half of those 12 chars are gonna go farm.. efreeti? idol?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Jesus Christ I just got home hoping for some big drama and the biggest shit going down on Corinav is Kharzette’s horrendous font change? Someone for the love of god post some hate tells or train pix.

lost lost how’s the US-Sino relations going?

Haven't had to say MURICA yet.