Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I'm contrarian enough to want to say that I like it... but I can't

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I stuck with one of those for a while, then my eyes started crossing and going blurry. I went back to Narkisim.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Let me spice it up with this exciting combat:

MissMissMiss.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Helped a guy kill brother Qwinn for 7kr. Ezpz! Anyone needs help hit me up

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I hit 47 and went 4 days(11am-3am) without a single group on my rogue, made many attempts on day 3-4 to make my own groups and nothing happened.

Since then I abandoned the rogue and twinked some other classes until I lost all motivation to play.

Nothing but negativity everywhere, in game, on forums.

Used my vacation on garbage, wasted money on the brokers bag and now have nothing but regrets.

Fucking unbelievable.

• 2Trump
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I haven't played this game in the better part of a decade in any capacity but I still love reading the threads.

I mean, holy shit - - you took vacation days to play EQ? In 2018.

That's neat.

• 4Ice Burn
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users
So I hit 47 and went 4 days(11am-3am) without a single group on my rogue, made many attempts on day 3-4 to make my own groups and nothing happened.

Since then I abandoned the rogue and twinked some other classes until I lost all motivation to play.

Used my vacation on garbage, wasted money on the brokers bag and now have nothing but regrets.

Fucking unbelievable.

1522290841084.png

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Fucking unbelievable.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider

Fucking unbelievable.

Hey man, send me a msg on forums. I bet I can form you a group in your level range, to go forth and get great exp, within 10 minutes. And my 4 box is only lvl 10 on coirnav. I quit, fuck that exp, I'm good w agnarr.

Regime might be able to second this, but I'm not sure how his group I formed turned out. It at least gives you something to start with and sub in as needed. I love doing this, please send me a PM to meet up in game and form your rogue a group.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Fucking unbelievable.
Wtf are you doing? Sending tells and being like yo bitch, wanna join this cuck group? I mean really? Nothing at all? fake news!

rad

Lord of Guk

Fucking unbelievable.

Classic rogue is a rough life, hang in there boo.