Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I remember seeing the moment of the creation of Zaide. I made a qeynos rogue and saw when it popped up after creation. Was a human male rogue I guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
chinkfucks.png

"These chinese sons of bitches are going down."

Shortly after dropping 15 Fire Giants.

unknown.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarmie

Golden Squire
I'm bringing a new group up, 3 clerics so our tiny guild has a stable cheal chain, my wife's mage, and then two more mages because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I always used Uuleusa for my cleric but someone took it, oh well. Kinda wish I had not made the three clerics Uuleosa Uuleosb and Uuleosc because the amount of annoying hate tells I get with similar names with three mages in tow is incredible. I'm used to a certain level of anger since I've 6 boxed on phinny and dabbled with 12 on agnarr, but I was still shocked at the amount of hate three mages get compared to boxing a well rounded group.

Radikus

Trakanon Raider
My dudes I need a guild! Dragged some friends of mine in to level and play, we are running Ranger, Monk & Cleric. Personally I am trying to check out Kunark and Velious content since I only did classic on Agnarr, prob was a bad choice to pick ranger for that but fuck it. If there are no guilds around from here, what are some good recommendations?

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol.

He sells shit that rots yes.

RMTS it, doubtful.

Its expensive to port to hate and sky 4 times a week with 100 people.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
We need more dagas too.

But I'll talk to vicious

Asking because I literally haven’t logged into coirnav ever and am curious- is RI a legit alpha guild? Or is it a beta guild with no competition? I am curious if there was ever any real competition on coirnav.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Asking because I literally haven’t logged into coirnav ever and am curious- is RI a legit alpha guild? Or is it a beta guild with no competition? I am curious if there was ever any real competition on coirnav.

You trying to start one?

Tarmie

Golden Squire
If you're cheal chaining in classic, you'll have a bad time lol.
People say that but it has hardly been the difference between being able to do something and not in the past. We're small and box heavily, having one person dedicated to half of the clerics lets people that are boxing more dps get things burned faster. Plus there are expansions ahead of us where the cheal chain is great, having more clerics on hand is never wrong and I've got twelve characters to mix and match for whatever we need for the night. Part of me wishes I'd done something other than mages in the other half of this group, some melee DPS I could swap in some nights or something. Another warrior. Oh well.