Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty nice from 2/3 mobs tonight, Naggy prayed heavy for us but i think we at least got drums. I've seen better from Vox but was cool to not get junk for once here on Coirnav :)

unknown.png

Phinigel.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
true if only i had shop class in high school. lol

Which computer nerd doesn't know how to solder? I'm sure you could find a utube video on how to do it. it's not quantum mechanics after all. No. I don't know quantum mechanics, but i have watched some interesting videos on it. Or I guess you can just blow more coin on more new computers the next time they release a tlp server.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty nice from 2/3 mobs tonight, Naggy prayed heavy for us but i think we at least got drums. I've seen better from Vox but was cool to not get junk for once here on Coirnav :)

unknown.png

Phinigel.png

Make sure to give your WDC’s to your nuking druids and enchanters first.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was ballin out of control soldering in those chips and selling copied games in high school.

Hell yeah dude, people would pay like 75 bucks for those chips alone and my friend was buying them from China. Bro I got a hold of Khan on Discord btw, trying to add him to our harem of guild leaders i love that lunatic.

Make sure to give your WDC’s to your nuking druids and enchanters first.

Sterling Sterling I think that druid you guys are joking about is on Coirnav no fucking joke. When we went to open sky he was in the EU guild and said something like "this is our house, GTFO" and bullied us out of sky. Your boy popov blue tried to join us too rofl, had to deny him.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Which computer nerd doesn't know how to solder? I'm sure you could find a utube video on how to do it. it's not quantum mechanics after all. No. I don't know quantum mechanics, but i have watched some interesting videos on it. Or I guess you can just blow more coin on more new computers the next time they release a tlp server.

I know how to solder just not sure about battery choice. It's a tiny ass white plug on the motherboard of the iphone sized computer that the battery plugged into. Unless you meant the external plug in spot.

I bought a chip for my WII to solder onto it for the hack as well like Korrupt did for PS1 but I never got around to it, wii tennis was enough for me back then.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
heard some gm was handing out vacations this morning!

GM lying about automated gameplay?? | EverQuest Forums
just got suspended for unattended gameplay. This precedent set is huge and absurd. I was legit afk in the middle of no where with 0 mobs roaming by and my toons were doing nothing.

I put in a petition and get a response saying it was for having a pet out and attacking while afk

This is such a lie. I had been afk 30minutes and no mobs roam where I was afk. I was not attacking anything or moving. The gm straight up lied in their reports and suspended even non mages. How can they say they suspended the accounts for a mage pet, yet they also suspended the wizard who has no pet and was also doing NOTHING.

Is this a common thing for GMs to lie about toons making actions while afk and suspending them?? Seems like quite the wrong road to go down if we are suspending people for being legit afk and their toons not doing anything.​

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

koadic

Golden Knight of the Realm
The poster doesn't say he/she/it was doing it, but maybe they were afk skilling up on casting? I haven't heard of anyone first-hand getting suspended for that but people are stupid about what they will petition on.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah afk skillups is afk gameplay, I always keep eye out and find a secluded spot to practice my skills. Even heard people getting suspended for afk attacking pets in commonlands tunnels to raise skills. real petty ass shit IMO

Last edited:

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had a GM pop into hole jail last night while I was murdering a 2 in a row slizik.

2 idols back to back was pretty glorious, all during raid time.

Guess its cause I was tanking vox on one char and holding jail on 2nd?

No idea, saw the green name and damn near shut myself.

Beware buying accounts too, they're banning errywun.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Yea Maze. I would never buy an account now. You have to get extremely lucky these days to not get banned when buying an account. Even years later the bought account may get slapped with a ban when you least expect it.

YHO

Trakanon Raider
I had a GM pop into hole jail last night while I was murdering a 2 in a row slizik.

2 idols back to back was pretty glorious, all during raid time.

Guess its cause I was tanking vox on one char and holding jail on 2nd?

Did you finally figure out how to tank Vox Ezam?! About damn time. I guess your struggles stemmed from your attempts to both hold/train people at slizik and raid at the same time. I just figured you were bad, but this provides some clarity ;)

Edit: added winky face, despite only half kidding because I dont know of an emote face that conveys a half joke.

Last edited:

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still have no fucking clue what I'm doing.

I literally just press buttons till shit either 1. Dies, or 2. I die.

Works most of the time tho.

• 1Like