Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
You trying to start one?[/QUOTE

Lol fuckkkk noooo. I’m trying to save my next no life run for something really really good. I’ll see your ass in pantheon no doubt though.

If there was a serious opposer that ever came up to roll coirnav though I might consider just to shake things up. Been on the single alpha guild server runs a few times..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Lol fuckkkk noooo. I’m trying to save my next no life run for something really really good. I’ll see your ass in pantheon no doubt though.

If there was a serious opposer that ever came up to roll coirnav though I might consider just to shake things up. Been on the single alpha guild server runs a few times..

You should come play WoW with us.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mabbu as much as i joke with him never really has done anything to me or any guild ive been in. He's pretty fair with prices selling too if you talk to him, got a bloodfire from him early on and it was a hookup for sure. I think the whole point of Mabbu and the ton of OGC playing here is to finally be the #1 guild, even if its by default im pretty sure it it feels good for those guys. Elaida has had a good time from what he says over there.

We're dying for any guild to pop off on the next server if you want to start one and battle us bro. Only reason we play EQ on our end is to go head to head with the best. We're so combative right now we formed squads in Conan to fight each other just to beat the aggression out of ourselves.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 166578

"These chinese sons of bitches are going down."

Shortly after dropping 15 Fire Giants.

unknown.png

I thought they did 14 days minimum now adays, 3 days is worth it. Must have been someone watching I mean one train and u get caught?

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I uhh, drop trains all over Norrath because if I want the camp I take it.
I did a hand of god pull in Hole the other day for the scumbags who took my slizik camp.

That was probably the deciding factor.

Think I pulled 11 rock golems and 20+ elementals into jail cells, as the people were bound on the steps.

• 1Solidarity

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I uhh, drop trains all over Norrath because if I want the camp I take it.
I did a hand of god pull in Hole the other day for the scumbags who took my slizik camp.

That was probably the deciding factor.

Think I pulled 11 rock golems and 20+ elementals into jail cells, as the people were bound on the steps.

Crazy the email says training, almost all of my suspensions were from talking and not the actual train. Theyre probably watching those spicy camps hard this time.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I might've said "You Chinese sons of bitches are going down."I usually don't say shit.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I call American Inventor faggots, American Inventor faggots on an almost nightly basis at HG hill. Guess I'm not cool enough for a ban or suspension

• 1Worf

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Honestly I dont think they watch anything, I'm convinced its all player reports. Yeah bomb them in the hole at slizik! lol.

Was thinking of makin a 6box team war/monkx2/bard/ench/clr to fuck around with. Maybe farm some shield of immaculates.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I call American Inventor faggots, American Inventor faggots on an almost nightly basis at HG hill. Guess I'm not cool enough for a ban or suspension

If they don't petition you wont get in trouble, not everyone likes to cry to GM's. There is some weirdos in our guilds, like usually 1-2 per that save logs from every server and will tell on you for anything though. This is special needs raiding on emulator servers, gotta keep a lot of people at arms length.

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I just use /note so when someone bothers me or is in a camp I want I check the /note and if they're in there I bulldoze them out of the camp I want. Hard to keep track of all the names especially the asians by memory since they are so similar via random name generator. If they havent bothered me I dont take camps from people unless its asians.

Reminds me of people like memblur on agnarr he came and cried that he had done nothing when I contested him at FGs and I was like /note oh ya remember phinigel when you dispelled my FG pet and charm gated magus away from me? Then you've got like waffle etc people that are "reformed" this server but were huge nuisances on past TLPs. Same with Camus from RI, he decided to train people at efreeti on his unguilded necro named Lyfetap in the beginning of coirnav, got me once and I had never seen the guy before so it was random driveby. Now he runs around with lyfetap following his main Camus (he 6 boxes) and wonders why he gets contested. Everytime I see that guy socking anything I feel obligated to repay the favor by contesting. Dont train on an unguilded character then incorporate it into your 6box team rofl.

And like I said <Eastern Coalition> is friendly with the asian farmers, I seen them PLing their guild members and seem to have their own asian faction, if not the whole guild be asian (not sure), cause they all have fong and wong and hong in their names as well in eastern coalition and always conveniently are in the same pick as an asian efreeti farmer to help prevent closure.

The azn farmers do petition but seems pretty rare. They seem to still train people other than me for contesting though.

Last edited:

lost

<Bronze Donator>
LOL oh lawd thanks for that. it all makes sense now. i first came to know waffle on phinigel or agnarr (its all a blur anymore) because he trained me at efreeti and i never had seen him before. he told me he hated 6 boxers and thats why he was training me as a stranger. so it only makes sense that hes doing that again.

and look now he 6 boxes. and that guy is leadership in RI right?

Last edited:

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
You should come play WoW with us.

I never played wow tbh. If I wasn’t so busy at the moment I’d consider it (same reason I’m not hitting up pop atm). This forum helps me scratch the itch a little bit.

Korrupt Korrupt dude I’ll never forget watching you work in kael and tov. So many lols.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Cool tidbit though, I bought these Kangaroo miniPC back in like 2015/2016 whenever Phinigel started, and they have this common issue where the battery overheats and expands after like ayear of use.. well I keep using them but one of them finally stopped recharging/cant turn on without battery charged (idk y).

so I submitted a ticket about a battery replacement and apparently its a common flaw for the batteries to expand and pop the side panel off of and they want to send me a new one without sending in the old one. Well this one doesnt even turn on but I've got 6 more of these babies that are still running but have bloated batteries that I'm going to ask replacements for, double up the investment lol.

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
I just rolled with refurbished laptops from newegg/amazon. For about 100 dollars you get a pretty decent thinkpad or whatever that runs EQ just fine. Then you just get a USB numberpad and that's it.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cool tidbit though, I bought these Kangaroo miniPC back in like 2015/2016 whenever Phinigel started, and they have this common issue where the battery overheats and expands after like ayear of use.. well I keep using them but one of them finally stopped recharging/cant turn on without battery charged (idk y).

so I submitted a ticket about a battery replacement and apparently its a common flaw for the batteries to expand and pop the side panel off of and they want to send me a new one without sending in the old one. Well this one doesnt even turn on but I've got 6 more of these babies that are still running but have bloated batteries that I'm going to ask replacements for, double up the investment lol.

Why not solder two wires to the battery terminals and then hook up a battery outside the case. should stop the battery over heating.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users