Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Still have no fucking clue what I'm doing.

I literally just press buttons till shit either 1. Dies, or 2. I die.

Works most of the time tho.
I died on Naggy this weekend and it was because I didn't have all my buffs theoretically. As a warrior though that's it.

If I see target of target isn't me, I hit taunt. Hit provoke a few times and then just stare at it. Maybe hit kick, maybe not.

Tanking is easy.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I died on Naggy this weekend and it was because I didn't have all my buffs theoretically. As a warrior though that's it.

If I see target of target isn't me, I hit taunt. Hit provoke a few times and then just stare at it. Maybe hit kick, maybe not.

Tanking is easy.

Just wait until you can /autoskill Kick

Then life becomes truly easy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
RvkAju8.png

GG.

• 1Solidarity

Radikus

Trakanon Raider
Boner XP weekend coming up, gonna buy some pots and poop sock as much as I can so I can be 50 and cool like you guys

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Boner XP weekend coming up, gonna buy some pots and poop sock as much as I can so I can be 50 and cool like you guys

Maybe I'll get my DT experience back and level a bard to 50 to replace one of my high maintenance boxes.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
haha was just a few days ago i saw you at efreeti, solb farmer. i feel u tho jail camp is soul breaking.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hearing whispers some EU coalition is trying to take down Trak on server up, I hope this server gets spicy for Kunark.

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ive seen some pretty big guilds outside of solb lately, surprised not more competition for open world. Eastern coalition, lot of asians in that guild that have been/being PLed by appball and agnong.

How hilarious would it be if the asians were conquering open world so they could RMT the loot, pretty close relationship between the farmers and the raiders it seems. What a time to be alive.