Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Noosh

Trakanon Raider
I race changed my character, and now my armor won't show at all. Has anyone experienced this bug before?

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
What guilds are people fucking around in on Corinav?

I might have to jump into this shit since it sounds like FFXIV isn't going to get me and WoW is kinda dying for me.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Came across this in youtube travels. Didn't know where else to put this:

Damn that list is not complete. I won a GM Arena event on Maelin and got Champion of the Library title. It was one of the last GM arena events. Was hard as fuck toward the end because it was a FFA and 3 people teamed up on me, but at the time Shamans were really strong and I managed to squeak out a victory thanks to spamming pre nerf Puma on my doggo pet and keeping my mana up with Canni.

What guilds are people fucking around in on Corinav?

I might have to jump into this shit since it sounds like FFXIV isn't going to get me and WoW is kinda dying for me.

You seem like a cool dude. Maybe you would like to join my group? By the way, that's a nice ball.

Check you later, dudes

Damn that list is not complete. I won a GM Arena event on Maelin and got Champion of the Library title. It was one of the last GM arena events. Was hard as fuck toward the end because it was a FFA and 3 people teamed up on me, but at the time Shamans were really strong and I managed to squeak out a victory thanks to spamming pre nerf Puma on my doggo pet and keeping my mana up with Canni.

Careful. Rule 34. I've already imagined a 20 page tentacle fanfic based on all the teaming up and squeaking and the keeping and the...

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
You seem like a cool dude. Maybe you would like to join my group? By the way, that's a nice ball.

Check you later, dudes

I dont know how to take this

It could be completely sarcastic asshole talk

It could be that you genuinely are interested in me joining your group

Or it could be some random third option.

I can't properly respond

The more i think about it, he complemented my balls. He wants the sex.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
I dont know how to take this

It could be completely sarcastic asshole talk

It could be that you genuinely are interested in me joining your group

Or it could be some random third option.

I can't properly respond

The more i think about it, he complemented my balls. He wants the sex.

It was a reference to this SNL clip, which basically causes brain cell loss. But I find it funny. Check you later, dude.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Confine your advertising to the Classified forum, not here.

-Amod

Last edited by a moderator:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
When's the next TLP coming?

I was pretty sure we were going to get one this year but March 2019 is becoming more and more the likely date. That would line it up with the 20th anniversary. I suspect Coirnav underperformed and they are going to leave a larger gap between releases than they were doing.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They just need new gimmicks and they could do it every six to nine months. Coirnav was nothing new.

But that keeps in line with their general bad management.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
They just need new gimmicks and they could do it every six to nine months. Coirnav was nothing new.

But that keeps in line with their general bad management.

Yeah, FV rules progression, PVP rules progression, etc etc etc all would obviously either be hugely popular for the former, or bring in a whole new set of wallets to suck money from for the latter. No brainers, except their staff is probably so barebones they literally can't make it happen.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I really expect FV loot rules. There's already a FV server so they don't have to reinvent the wheel. It's a twist that is both simple yet also able to drag in old players. The Ragefire/Lockjaw "holy shit we need a second server and pickzones and there's still ten guilds that want a crack at Vox" kind of numbers are the numbers they want and they aren't going to get them with Phinny Part Three : The Revenge.

Honestly I think you do a FV + boxing server next and then launch Not Ass Exp Rates Coirnav v2 in the Fall of 2019 and then a gimmick PvP server the year after. Zig zag between vanilla TLP and a gimmick of some kind.

Unless Coirnav did/is doing better than I think it did/does and they're just going to launch another one of those because they're still meeting goals with them. I don't think that's the case though, not from seeing what the first week was like.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Thought about my post more after I made it...

The problem with a PVP server is, of course, that it will attract fewer total players. As I already guessed, tho, the players it WILL attract will probably be a whole new subset of players that they haven't gotten money from much before. I think the ideal way to release one would be ALONGSIDE the FV rules server -- I bet total population between the two would be one of the highest progression server releases they've ever had.

• 1Like