Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Tell Windows ftw

I made one of those but if you aren't looking at it, then you can miss them. I have a 1440p monitor and the tell window is not dead center. When someone invites me to a group, again the only change is my UI goes from "invite" to "follow". If you aren't watching it like a hawk, its easy to miss. Mostly QOL stuff.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I made one of those but if you aren't looking at it, then you can miss them. I have a 1440p monitor and the tell window is not dead center. When someone invites me to a group, again the only change is my UI goes from "invite" to "follow". If you aren't watching it like a hawk, its easy to miss. Mostly QOL stuff.

I always use the "Tell Windows" option from the Alt+O options menu. Pops up a unique tell window for each unique character name that sends you a message, rather than funneling all tells into a single window. Bit easier to notice a new window pop up than it is to notice a new line in a static window.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
deep must not be that bad cause seems like daddy/dead/bsharp is permanently a deep resident now

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
deep must not be that bad cause seems like daddy/dead/bsharp is permanently a deep resident now

Its bad, its 1.5aa per pull and we pull the whole thing once with 2 pullers. They probably do it because its easy and no one goes there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
so whos the group of guys pushing kronoz up! so obvious now after seeing it on agnarr lol.

Meech

Molten Core Raider
Having fun, looking forward to VT tonight as I've never actually raided it before. Also, yes, I would think that we will be receiving a 50% experience bonus here come Thursday.

• 1Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Having fun, looking forward to VT tonight as I've never actually raided it before. Also, yes, I would think that we will be receiving a 50% experience bonus here come Thursday.
Was it everything you’ve hoped and dreamed?

• 1Worf

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
VT has just always been so so much GD trash clearing. Thank god that nonsense of mass trash clearing is over after Luclin (kinda cause ldon lol).

Sterling

El Presidente
VT has just always been so so much GD trash clearing. Thank god that nonsense of mass trash clearing is over after Luclin (kinda cause ldon lol).
Plenty of raids with trash later on. A lot of those LDoN raids are just trash clears for the most part. Demiplane, Solteris, Crystallos etc all have plenty of trash too, but not on the same scale as NToV/VT/LDoN.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Huh, I just realized that Luclin is when I stop logging in on TLE servers.

I honestly don't know what it is about it. Might be the silly key quests required to raid, or that when I get home after a long day at work I see guildies with several hundred AA already and the sense of falling behind feels bad man.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah man, Luclin was an incredibly grindy expansion with very little actual interesting stuff to do while grinding. it was the pinnacle of Verant/SOE's idea of making things harder by adding timesinks rather than by creating difficult mechanics.

even the trash mobs in the raid zones, (after the ridiculously tedious camping required to get in) were just loooooooooooooong and boooooooooring

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah man, Luclin was an incredibly grindy expansion with very little actual interesting stuff to do while grinding. it was the pinnacle of Verant/SOE's idea of making things harder by adding timesinks rather than by creating difficult mechanics.

even the trash mobs in the raid zones, (after the ridiculously tedious camping required to get in) were just loooooooooooooong and boooooooooring

People stop logging in for Vex Thal which makes it slower but 6 months of PoTime is just as bad imo.

Sterling

El Presidente
I think VT is a little worse than Time was but I feel like Luclin is a better TLP expansion outside of raids. PoP is a much shallower expansion than people remember.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im having a lot more fun so far during Luclin than I did at any point in time during velious. That last month of velious was rough