Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Sterling

El Presidente
Pretty sure Lopen streamed himself snorting a line of something once. That guy was barely human.

Zithax

Molten Core Raider
NFC what theyre doing I just saw people making fun of Elaida and him saying he was running with Thraka. He might have poofed with krono but hes still by far one of the best players on these servers, being on his team would always be a smart idea.
Yeah thraka is a damn good player. You gonna be on for the launch, my dear?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well of course it takes a good player to lead a guild strong enough to fund an alienware laptop

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Anyone going to do a static? I want to level up 2 toons from the get go this time.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah thraka is a damn good player. You gonna be on for the launch, my dear?

You are a gorgeous man and you know it you SOB. I would honestly only play if the TL officer bitches played aka Dannin, Drilly, Mugatu, and most important my gaming husband Tyree. I'd rather run with 3 wolves than 100 sheep.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I want all content through luclin at release, but level 50 cap stays. Can play in new noob zones, and the lower tier raid content post-classic gets a glimmer of relevancy.

I would accept just a bundled kunark release so I can level in their cool dungeons. Or some kind or cool new concept, like all raid bosses respawn at the same time to prevent socking more than one and encourage racing for the excess.

Really anything besides the same level path, the same solb shitlordry, etc. Rehashing an identical ruleset is pure laziness.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I want all content through luclin at release, but level 50 cap stays. Can play in new noob zones, and the lower tier raid content post-classic gets a glimmer of relevancy.

I would accept just a bundled kunark release so I can level in their cool dungeons. Or some kind or cool new concept, like all raid bosses respawn at the same time to prevent socking more than one and encourage racing for the excess.

Really anything besides the same level path, the same solb shitlordry, etc. Rehashing an identical ruleset is pure laziness.

It's amazing how easy it is come up with a multitude of different, interesting ideas. And instead we get Coirnav.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That idea is pretty interesting. Classic to Luclin with full access to zones but a cap of level 50. You could then after a set period of time have the level unlock to 55 and then 60. You could also do something like one level per week or two weeks. There would be some real bragging rights in who could take down what targets the soonest.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm already thinking about what would be possible to kill at 50 and gearing strategy... Would be cool. Oh well.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Eonan

Doer of Things
I'm sitting here in my driveway, charging my cellphone because we lost power to this crazy ass winter storm...and looking at the outage map I can't help but think of the number of people who will be reeeeeeeeeing their ass of because they can't play due to the storms. Pretty funny

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've got the itch to play some classic and kunark. Normally I roll ENC or SHM main, but am thinking of pure DPS this go around for something new. Hell, I loved Troll Fatty Shammy so much I main-ed one on both Vulak and Phinigel ( JVIRUS was the name on both, aren't I creative? ). On Vulak I had a ROG box out of curiosity and damn, until it had a PoTime dagger it was rough / pointless, so that leaves me with WIZ or MNK for what I wanna play.

Does MNK fist scaling put WIZ dmg to shame in classic and beyond until lures or ancient spells are availabe? It's been a few years but I recall that MOTM worked against WIZ large hits and in favor of MNK constant stream of attacks, I also remember WIZ being so borderline useless in PoSky that they were often the designated Death Touch bitch, haha, but I am fuzzy on that.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I've got the itch to play some classic and kunark. Normally I roll ENC or SHM main, but am thinking of pure DPS this go around for something new. Hell, I loved Troll Fatty Shammy so much I main-ed one on both Vulak and Phinigel ( JVIRUS was the name on both, aren't I creative? ). On Vulak I had a ROG box out of curiosity and damn, until it had a PoTime dagger it was rough / pointless, so that leaves me with WIZ or MNK for what I wanna play.

Does MNK fist scaling put WIZ dmg to shame in classic and beyond until lures or ancient spells are availabe? It's been a few years but I recall that MOTM worked against WIZ large hits and in favor of MNK constant stream of attacks, I also remember WIZ being so borderline useless in PoSky that they were often the designated Death Touch bitch, haha, but I am fuzzy on that.
Yeah monks are the king of dps on classic for MotM but if your guild has any self respect it will be Paladins eating those DT's.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thought launch was this weekend? They had the server up and locked yesterday.

Nope, 16th, part of why I posted in one of the threads about how surprised I was they had it up and locked already - usually they're barely getting them up in time and this one is sitting locked two weeks early.