Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Salshun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone starting around the gfay area? My bard is going to need some grouping.

I haven't played in 5 years easy, but I'll be doing my WE Druid again.

Also, this is my first post here since it was fohguild.org

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Salshun

Question that popped into my head. I've never played on a TLP/Vanilla server, will it be possible to get the stuff I never could get before, Rubicite armor, Mana stone, pre-nerf/inventory castable Fungi staff, etc.?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Question that popped into my head. I've never played on a TLP/Vanilla server, will it be possible to get the stuff I never could get before, Rubicite armor, Mana stone, pre-nerf/inventory castable Fungi staff, etc.?

Rubicite is a yes, no mana stone, pre-nerf fungi and pre-nerf Circlet of Shadows are a go, pre-nerf guise is a go. They don't drop forever but they drop for a couple months each at least.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Salshun

Rubicite is a yes, no mana stone, pre-nerf fungi and pre-nerf Circlet of Shadows are a go, pre-nerf guise is a go. They don't drop forever but they drop for a couple months each at least.

Thanks for the answer. Is the East Commonlands tunnel still the trading spot?

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Spent a good 2 hours last night on test doing a /testbuff on each class i am deciding on playing and the only thing I came away from all of it was that selos is really, really nice.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Eonan

Doer of Things
Spent a good 2 hours last night on test doing a /testbuff on each class i am deciding on playing and the only thing I came away from all of it was that selos is really, really nice.
Bards are amazing regardless of expansion pretty much.

Eonan

Doer of Things
every group needs a GOOD bard.
I enjoyed having the Bard as my main during Lockjaw, but will admit that as with all melee they feel stale early on despite the utility, and that Wizards feel godly (until that one resist gets your ass summoned).

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's always amused me that everyone complained about bard being carpal-tunnel back in the day... when that's just how every class in MMOs operates now. Poosh bottan non-stop!