Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
in classic they harassed me but in kunark i found keeping my campclear they would just move on. they are very slow but they also have at least 6 necros this time. so the hope is to react faster. they also have wiz and mages in their globb. they didnt bother me today but many others were saying they were in their pick of efreeti. the picks spawn so easily though. but right now i cant compete against 3 groups lol unless they are so so slow. i remember how crappy they were at hiero they would always die with mag/clr or mag/mag lmao

dont think it matters much anyway, warpower from what i heard is single handedly tanking the prices of gebs/djarn rings because he camps it uncontested 24/7. i was told he's already spamming gebs for 2kr and djarn rings for 4kr 2 weeks in lol. If you want to make any kind of krono off efreeti you guys need to push him out of efreeti and keep him out.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah ive been leaving warpower alone he has two groups too and he cries over the named FG if u race him. the asians i think pushed him out yesterday they had base all day instead of him. we can figure it out i agree he is. people seem to think prices should be the same as agnarr but agnarr leveled lot faster, we're talking phinigel prices now which stayed higher longer cause casuals took longer to get there. also now the fgs dont spawn when picks open you have to wait and they have a longer respawn time so fg loot is gonna stay higher. most of these solb picks dont stay open long enough for the named fg to pop so its just base.

im tryin to unload this rokyl offhand for 8kr too. i thought those hivemind guys were holding efreeti the first week or so

lost

<Bronze Donator>
if magus has the offhand does he equip it? had some guy tell me "hackers just spawn their own instance with 6 alts and check magus before hand" as if mySEQ could show magus wearing offhand.. probably makes sense if he equips it, if he doesnt have it make 6 new alts on same account and spawn another

Zaide

TLP Idealist
if magus has the offhand does he equip it? had some guy tell me "hackers just spawn their own instance with 6 alts and check magus before hand" as if mySEQ could show magus wearing offhand.. probably makes sense if he equips it, if he doesnt have it make 6 new alts on same account and spawn another

Lockouts are account wide, yeah?

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Zaide with the proof questions!! What a champ. I've never raided with zaide , may not ever in my life. But you better answer his questions!! Zaide has been the best guild leader I've ever seen, ever. Every post is professional, I'm not kissing ass, I'll never raid with the dude!!! Gotta respect his ability to hold back when he could lash out, but didn't, to be professional. Proud of you dude. Zaide keep it up man, god damn you decimated leading agnarr, and are still professional.

I considered deleting this post, but like, the forums save shit you type and I figured it was easier to post than delete and hope the post box actually stays empty. But it's the truth, from earlier, when I had a drink or two. Fuck yall

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Lockouts are account wide, yeah?
thats what i thought but idk. havent raided since phinigel and i recall my dad raiding agnarr saying it wasnt account wide just by char but sometimes the timer would be longer than usual if u used an alt in a guild raid when ur main was in the same dz. dunno

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah ive been leaving warpower alone he has two groups too and he cries over the named FG if u race him. the asians i think pushed him out yesterday they had base all day instead of him. we can figure it out i agree he is. people seem to think prices should be the same as agnarr but agnarr leveled lot faster, we're talking phinigel prices now which stayed higher longer cause casuals took longer to get there. also now the fgs dont spawn when picks open you have to wait and they have a longer respawn time so fg loot is gonna stay higher. most of these solb picks dont stay open long enough for the named fg to pop so its just base.

im tryin to unload this rokyl offhand for 8kr too. i thought those hivemind guys were holding efreeti the first week or so

We barely saw anyone the first week in Sol B. Hivemind was in there with some level 35's for a few hours but besides us barely anyone even stepped in there. That's also the only guild we saw the first 3 days fear was open in the open world. They die a ton though and cant break into fear unless me / Mugatu / Siirx have cleared the west part of the zone lol.

Warpower was a TL Cleric I think also, heard his name in Discord a few times from the TL guys.

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
We barely saw anyone the first week in Sol B. Hivemind was in there with some level 35's for a few hours but besides us barely anyone even stepped in there. That's also the only guild we saw the first 3 days fear was open in the open world. They die a ton though and cant break into fear unless me / Mugatu / Siirx have cleared the west part of the zone lol.

Warpower was a TL Cleric I think also, heard his name in Discord a few times from the TL guys.

Much respect Death. We saw you in there soloing. Grats on the robe. Also not sure about dying a lot, we never died in fear and cleared most everything.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Much respect Death. We saw you in there soloing. Grats on the robe. Also not sure about dying a lot, we never died in fear and cleared most everything.

Def wasnt you, just who all'd the wizard who was with the guy and he's in "reckless guild". No clue who they are but they told us in PoSky yesterday to get out of their house and brought 40 people and made us leave. Dudes named is Badoosh who was mouthing off.

Also dont think lost lost some of those people are chinese at Efreeti. We let one into our group yesterday that people are always accusing named Krakked or something, he seemed normal and paid krono to be in group for AFK xp. Authority has been putting in heavy work there I know too and people were crying in OOC his toons were chinese farmers.

Last edited:

Vise

Molten Core Raider
dont think it matters much anyway, warpower from what i heard is single handedly tanking the prices of gebs/djarn rings because he camps it uncontested 24/7. i was told he's already spamming gebs for 2kr and djarn rings for 4kr 2 weeks in lol. If you want to make any kind of krono off efreeti you guys need to push him out of efreeti and keep him out.

As much as I'm for kicking Warpower out of efreeti, I do not think hes the only reason the prices are lower.

A few reasons I can think of in order.

1. More picks, Zem changes seemed to help the exp here. the other day i think there was 7 lguks and 7 solb. I dont recall a time there was the same amount of picks on Agnarr.

2. More experienced players here. I do see some new to tlp servers but i would say this server has the least new players out of phinny / agnarr

3. less people in general and more farmers.

4 . Warpower. Fuck that guy.... jk i luv you man

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I just remember warpower from citizen on fippy. Korrupt Korrupt krakked isnt chinese hes the one that told me about people using myseq and 6 alts to get rokyl with offhand. but the chinese names ive written down are mostly random generated names.. thats usually how i recognize them.

kpos kotty kors rebeka kubos maelaen uaneni naeluuael mumdayin vaelana naelan lol

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ahh the ones I see botting on AC island had Tuuen and names like that also. They’re real docile though if they’re not full afk. I keep hearing they’re going wild but haven’t seen it myself.

Another guild called twisted profits tried charm gating on us but Gris bombed them with 20 giants and put an end to that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Still just casualing it up and enjoying myself. Been super busy this last week, just played for two hours for the first time since last Friday.

Didn't have long to play so I decided instead of forming my own group I would make the run from Qeynos to Freeport and LFG along the way. Ended up bumping into YttriumF YttriumF in Highpass and killed orcs with him for an hour. Got a couple pieces of ring mail and a Shiny Brass Halberd as upgrades in that short hour. Felt good, surprised how excited I got for this stuff that will be considered trash next month haha.

Been contemplating starting a guild for us semicasuals floating around, but ended up getting an invite from Yttrium into his guild <Rue Morgue>. Just him and his alts in it so far, I had him make me an officer so I can start rounding up casuals looking for dat lime green text. Let me know your in game names or hit me up on Madriax if you want to scum it up with us. We'll do instances and whatnot once we are levelled of course, but no 24 hour poop sock grinds to get there.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ahh the ones I see botting on AC island had Tuuen and names like that also. They’re real docile though if they’re not full afk. I keep hearing they’re going wild but haven’t seen it myself.

Another guild called twisted profits tried charm gating on us but Gris bombed them with 20 giants and put an end to that.

ya twisted profits is a boxer guild has mommy and daddy in it

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Two more Shiny Brass Halberds dropped on that expedition.

HighpassHoldSBD.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users