Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
OGOD for april fools they gave everyone kharzettes font...like wtf this is terrible

lost

<Bronze Donator>
omg i logged on and was like WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FONT then changed to arial and everything was ok.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I feel like the chances that this idea didn't come from this thread are pretty low. GG devbro

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
wtb naggy kill bitch been up all morning camping my corpse! Korrupt Korrupt gogo RI not raiding today

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
OGOD for april fools they gave everyone kharzettes font...like wtf this is terrible

Its horrible someone just taught me /font normal and it saved me.

lost lost who knows im sure theyre taking it easy because of Easter. WP might have been from Citizen, ive been getting the Fippy / Vulak history lessons since I never played there and have been cracking the fuck up.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Its horrible someone just taught me /font normal and it saved me.

lost lost who knows im sure theyre taking it easy because of Easter. WP might have been from Citizen, ive been getting the Fippy / Vulak history lessons since I never played there and have been cracking the fuck up.

Warpower led Ion United before they got absorbed by Citizen. Big MQ2 guy back then.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure about lockouts on this server, but on Agnarr you could just invite random level ones that didn't even have to be online to pop an instance and check spawns, it would just lock that one char out unless you killed something...once you killed something it was account lock though.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I guess one of the asian groups was botting efreeti got banned now hes leveling up on seafury island again probably with the same shitty bot lol. also rokyl wont hsow offhand in myseq confirmed

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was a good night for me last night.

Started off with phinny, really easy. Moved to yael and he dropped dagger for me, went for a vox attempt and did fairly well but still need a lot of levels in the guild to down her plus we hardly have any melee at all. Moved to fear afterwards and got some people gear and eyerazzia dropped for another group which was given to me.

So good times for everyone and I'm basically geared the fuck out by the first raid night on the server.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was a good night for me last night.

Started off with phinny, really easy. Moved to yael and he dropped dagger for me, went for a vox attempt and did fairly well but still need a lot of levels in the guild to down her plus we hardly have any melee at all. Moved to fear afterwards and got some people gear and eyerazzia dropped for another group which was given to me.

So good times for everyone and I'm basically geared the fuck out by the first raid night on the server.

Good shit. Hopefully those weapons let you finally equal a mage pet for dps (before burnout).

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good shit. Hopefully those weapons let you finally equal a mage pet for dps (before burnout).

Anything to make classic less shitty.

The damage is crazy though and it's noticeable in groups now, like I actually contribute! lol

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice dude, Easter was good to us last night too. Drillisen got a shield of the immac and I got a Necro book. Love how big the focus makes the skeleton.

Hoping to see the server empty some so I can xp my warrior but at lunch it was a shit show still even with xp off.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Anyone mind giving me the lowdown on guilds here? I dunno much about the EQ drama but my Shaman is 45 so its about time for me to start shopping. Looking to raid a couple times a week max, preferably with people that are tolerable to be with on voice. I don't care how good your guild is, if you have a bunch of screeching fucking goons on voice I'm out. Any help would be appreciated pals.

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm in a guild called The Final Crusade and we just did our first Hate raid last night killing some of the minis and trash. I believe the raid days are Sunday, Wednesday, Friday 7:30-10:30 (might be 11:30?) but I don't think there is any attendance requirement. Last night there were 100 Shaman drops and 1 main Shaman. Starbuk/Appollo is the leader if you are interested (I think open recruitment closes sometime this week).

As for voice they use discord and there were only like 4-5 people that talked and none of them were annoying. Mainly used voice to call out pulls and begin rolls on loot.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I only got 1 character to 21. I blame old age and getting tired and indecisiveness and goblins

ansar

Trakanon Raider
Not sure about lockouts on this server, but on Agnarr you could just invite random level ones that didn't even have to be online to pop an instance and check spawns, it would just lock that one char out unless you killed something...once you killed something it was account lock though.

I never got this to work on agnarr. It seemed to require a certain average level of the characters or something.