Golden Knight of the Realm
ever seen something so beautiful, 3 fbss in a row. 4kr and 1 sexy belt

so beautiful.png

Last edited:
  • 2Blown
Reactions: 1 users

YHO

Trakanon Raider
I raise you 3 efreeti pops in a row each with ring. I have no screen shots, but I should’ve played the lottery yesterday instead of blowing my luck load on 20 year old pixels.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
if anyone needs gebs ask @warpower he's selling them for 1kr lol dunno why hes tanking but bros might as well take advantage of it

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
He probably gets them faster than he can sell at 2kr.

When I camped efreeti, boots dropped like candy.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Server is pretty damn quiet. DOA? Popped into SolB earlier to check out freeti camp and there was main pick with ~15 people in it and one pick with 8 people in it. All FGs, Magus and Naggy were sitting up chilling.

I think the end of bonus XP pushed out all of the casuals from the server.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
He probably gets them faster than he can sell at 2kr.

When I camped efreeti, boots dropped like candy.

Nah. He either intentionally tanked the price, or he's just an idiot. I suspect the latter. The problem is that when you have no one there to regulate the people camping efreeti, you will inevitably have idiots who do this. Several people tried to do it on Agnarr in the first couple months and we made sure they couldn't step foot in Efreeti anymore. It was a pain on Agnarr making sure everyone who camped efreeti sold for the highest price possible for the first month or 2, but we were able to do it. I have no interest in leveling to 50 on Coirnav or farming there, but if I did, then at this point I would definitely not be farming efreeti any longer. Warpower was successful at turning the most lucrative krono camp in classic to one that's not even currently in the top 10.

People on here have mentioned that they think the prices are a result of the low population and not much of a demand, but that's not true at all. The prices of pretty much everything else in the game right now are much higher than they were on Agnarr at this point of expansion. I know people who were farming Efreeti at the beginning and they couldn't even keep them in stock at 4kr each. They eventually moved on to better camps as warpower drove the price down to the equivalent of a ykesha. Warpower was just super impatient. While i was there playing the first week, you could literally see him lowering the price multiple times between auctions.

You could farm darkforge pieces at this point and make more krono than you will at efreeti. Hell even the molten cloak + CGS camp in sola will net you more krono currently than efreeti will, and you can do those with 1 toon.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
He has plenty of time to auction hes on all day, dont give me that "cant move them fast enough" I move them just fine hes just lazy or having a fire sale to pay his rent. I usually kill the FGs but I was at the gym, they're dead now. I sold like 5 pairs yesterday for 2kr, people just dont auction enough, I have other friends saying how do u sell all urs? I'm like auction more. Or they're idiots and think nothing sells cause its the middle of the day and no ones on.

Mabbu's raiding guild isnt really killing naggy when she pops, no one is competing so they kill it when they want. No competition lulz.

But yeah warpower just gets base and sits on it but impatient seller. Saw some hivemind selling for 1kr too.

Asians been afk camping sola and mistmoore I heard, ontop of afk leveling seafury island.

Efreeti is very hot and cold tho. yesterday 6 hours no efreeti. Day before 2 hours 2 rings 2 boots.

Classic sucks bring on kunark!

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
As a casual I'd say yea the xp pushed me out. I seem to like making new characters more than actually playing them.

When I was on Phini I didn't seem to mind it. I dunno.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Phinigel had lot less boxers I think was easier to find groups, but I'm not a solo player so not sure how grouping is here but I notice boxers in most camps as I leveled up. Bros are gonna hate on me but what DBG needs is to do spring cleaning like before, stop all this VM and broadcasting use like they did on phinigel start, and agnarr start (kind of). It's getting overboard. They know people are using VM, was a huge thread and people even posted how to make vmware work and such and what broadcasting programs there are. They're just on cruise control collecting free monies without the upkeep of their policies.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So they are selling gear for krono, not pp? So people have to go out and buy krono for RL money to get gear which is camped 24/7 by farmers? LOL WTF do these dudes do with the krono? sell them back to the people somehow, cheaper than SoE?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So they are selling gear for krono, not pp? So people have to go out and buy krono for RL money to get gear which is camped 24/7 by farmers? LOL WTF do these dudes do with the krono? sell them back to the people somehow, cheaper than SoE?

They sell for 8 to 10 usd per. Some guys are moving thousands of them.

The whole krono thing is just DBGs way of taxing the RMT market.

lost

<Bronze Donator>

ya well you can buy krono with pp or some will take pp then buy krono with pp.

Sterling

El Presidente
You can buy the item for the plat equivalent of the krono or just buy krono with plat to buy the items. Not everyone sells their krono for actual money, many of us just use it to keep multiple accounts activated and buy the occassional item that they don't want to farm for themselves.