Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Some of the vpns dont work anymore? Ha never figured mine to be expensive but works, not gonna share though dont want to get it nerfed. $100 refurbished laptops are good option too

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Going to jump in with a bard on Coirnav, hope I'm not too late to the party. Meant to play Agnarr when it came out but was miraculously hired for a new job right before it launched and put all my time into that. So now I have some dead time to throw into this game for a bit. Not sure if there is a FOH guild but would love to have some friends in game. In-game name will be Tickles.

Rolling a new character finally =) Anyone down to come with thinking he enc. Anyone else on want to give it a go tonight?

Arentak

Trakanon Raider
So does this recent news on true boxing apply to Agnarr too? i.e. if you run two computers and two accounts you can get banned?
I was two boxing on saturday and didn't get banned. 2 computers, and doing my usual shitty job at it too. No software to help, and minimal macros.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
i doubt they care about 2boxers, they cant compete much with 6boxers so i dont see gms harassing them.

Last edited:

m0ve

Trakanon Raider
If what i've read here is true, there have been no bans for boxing yet, but for broadcasting keystrokes or obvious use of Harry Potter maps.
edit: And maybe for not answering GM tells in time.

Last edited:

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
So has the population on this dwindled some due to the low exp rates? Debating whether or not to spend time on this some. I'm such an idiot to even think about it each time one of these are released.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Still a lot of people levelling, server seems to be largely made up of casuals.

If you new guys need any banded armor, let me know.