Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Decking out a bard with fancy weapons, plate, haste etc is a good time but the real bard gear is resist gear. If your resist set is lacking or non-existent that is more important. If you aren't ever raiding and don't care to than whatever is whatever.

Hopefully I can have a guild pick me up soon when I hit 50. Have been building up resist gear. Not sure what the demand is for bards at 50.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Hopefully I can have a guild pick me up soon when I hit 50. Have been building up resist gear. Not sure what the demand is for bards at 50.

More main bards is always great. Faster mobilization, mana song, resist songs, debuff songs. They offer so much to the raid.

YHO

Trakanon Raider
Pop seems fine. Def some burnout, and people checking out PoP on Agnarr but I’d imagine people will return for kunark and rinse/repeat.

Also, interesting development with the Asian efreeti armies. So, im sitting on an SK alt of mine FDed scoping out efreeti spawns and moving my other characters over when I see an invite pop up on my SKs screen. I accepted it and found myself In the Asian group. They proceeded to chain pull while I didn’t do anything for hours. After like 3 hours with no efreeti one popped and it had a ring and they proceeded to loot it to my SK and said “friends?? we all friends right?” Idk about you guys but I sold my soul to the Asian devil for 2 krono and just made a whole bunch of new rang rang friends.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Nice dude. Playing a mage atm, is a mage main legit? Or is everyone a mage, I know it's like the dps bot of choice.
WARNING:
If you plan on raiding be ready for Call of the Hero. It has broken many many mages.

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
WARNING:
If you plan on raiding be ready for Call of the Hero. It has broken many many mages.

All the casters basically get to do something annoying for all their time depending on the guild.

Wizards get to port everyone after and before raids, sometimes that takes longer than the raid itself.

Necros get to mana feed and dmf when the guild is low on healing mana pool and events are long.

Mages are cothing from now until the end of days.

Chanters spend all day buffing because people don't know how to ask for buffs before events.

nectar

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've lost steam on Coirnav. Got my SK to 44 and just am not having a great time. Thinking about liquidating all my gear and rolling a druid or a mage.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
WARNING:

You need to play something with us, Siirx the dude you played D3 with is even in EQ once a week raiding with us. Come dip your toes in the water, I dont want to wait to MHW PC to see you again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
You need to play something with us, Siirx the dude you played D3 with is even in EQ once a week raiding with us. Come dip your toes in the water, I dont want to wait to MHW PC to see you again.
Tempting, i really just want to avoid classic as much as possible at this point though. Whens Kunark come out?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
All the casters basically get to do something annoying for all their time depending on the guild.

Wizards get to port everyone after and before raids, sometimes that takes longer than the raid itself.

Necros get to mana feed and dmf when the guild is low on healing mana pool and events are long.

Mages are cothing from now until the end of days.

Chanters spend all day buffing because people don't know how to ask for buffs before events.
True true. It might not be the same now but the mages i saw quit were usually because it was "park your mage here until we need it again".

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
I've lost steam on Coirnav. Got my SK to 44 and just am not having a great time. Thinking about liquidating all my gear and rolling a druid or a mage.

I have a Kharzette Kharzette continuum of alts, but I might be able to work something out. Ping me on Anath, Skogul, Moksha, or Yttrium after 7pm central.

Radikus

Trakanon Raider
Got my mage to 10 and spent most of yesterday lfg while solo'ing. No invites anywhere. I think I am just too low level to get any groups. Seems that unrest groups start around 12, I ran over there to see if I could snag a group. My other class choice was a bard so maybe gfay area and being a bard will guarantee getting a group. I need fast group invites as I play in 2-4 hour spurts.

Also, if there are any guilds around from here that need warm bodies I'd jump on board.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Got my mage to 10 and spent most of yesterday lfg while solo'ing. No invites anywhere. I think I am just too low level to get any groups. Seems that unrest groups start around 12, I ran over there to see if I could snag a group. My other class choice was a bard so maybe gfay area and being a bard will guarantee getting a group. I need fast group invites as I play in 2-4 hour spurts.

Also, if there are any guilds around from here that need warm bodies I'd jump on board.

i've never had luck LFGing, but have always had good luck forming my own groups. "/1 10 mage looking for more for Blackburrow" is gonna catch a lot more fish than "/1 10 mage LFG"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is half tempting to get back into it before Kunark. You guys need a warrior?

People like you or Janx Janx can literally play anything you would want. We even have some toons we could let people keep if they are people we know well. This is a very ghetto mix of friends playing EQ from my main MMO guild, TL / AoS officers, and homies from Nurfed that are current and older raiders. Everyone is laid back, makes fun of each other, and there is absolutely no drama or loot issues.

lost lost the chinese have been talking to me a lot, I unloaded an ungodly amount of plat for krono to one last week named Thorisa? He says this has been his most profitable server yet for farming and says they have a 100% working cheat engine. The dude for sure was casting on shit from Efreeti across the zone to show me, was cracking up. If you have Discord I can send you some funny screenshots of our talks. From his broken English I think there is multiple teams of them competing for money and he hates another crew with 2 Necros he was saying. We need Regime to spend an hour with us and translate again.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People like you or Janx Janx can literally play anything you would want. We even have some toons we could let people keep if they are people we know well. This is a very ghetto mix of friends playing EQ from my main MMO guild, TL / AoS officers, and homies from Nurfed that are current and older raiders. Everyone is laid back, makes fun of each other, and there is absolutely no drama or loot issues.

lost lost the chinese have been talking to me a lot, I unloaded an ungodly amount of plat for krono to one last week named Thorisa? He says this has been his most profitable server yet for farming and says they have a 100% working cheat engine. The dude for sure was casting on shit from Efreeti across the zone to show me, was cracking up. If you have Discord I can send you some funny screenshots of our talks. From his broken English I think there is multiple teams of them competing for money and he hates another crew with 2 Necros he was saying. We need Regime to spend an hour with us and translate again.

I’ll be ready in June/July. I can’t believe they are rocking it there too.