Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

lost

<Bronze Donator>
People like you or Janx Janx can literally play anything you would want. We even have some toons we could let people keep if they are people we know well. This is a very ghetto mix of friends playing EQ from my main MMO guild, TL / AoS officers, and homies from Nurfed that are current and older raiders. Everyone is laid back, makes fun of each other, and there is absolutely no drama or loot issues.

lost lost the chinese have been talking to me a lot, I unloaded an ungodly amount of plat for krono to one last week named Thorisa? He says this has been his most profitable server yet for farming and says they have a 100% working cheat engine. The dude for sure was casting on shit from Efreeti across the zone to show me, was cracking up. If you have Discord I can send you some funny screenshots of our talks. From his broken English I think there is multiple teams of them competing for money and he hates another crew with 2 Necros he was saying. We need Regime to spend an hour with us and translate again.

I've been trying to figure it out. They all use QQ chat app. I have Agnong on my QQ chat and he's friends with Kubo who has 2 necros named Kpos and Kotty. Agnong today told me they were bullying him trying to take his camp, it was this guy named appball who is the guy I got suspended twice, he used to have 6 necros one named Ndir, and he would train religiously until i recorded him on two diff necros and got them banned. So you probably talked to Ndir or his associates, who is a company according to Agnong with 30-50 accounts.

For a cheat engine they are really slow, with 6 necros Ndir couldnt beat me, although they werent level 50 (44s). Most of them are terribly slow and never cast at the same time but yes I've seen them cast at the same time but they dont have any sort of reaction time for pops to couple with that broadcasting.

QQ chat has live translation so you could use that instead of regime. I thought they were all one company but its starting to be obvious its not with the asians fighting each other for efreeti camps lulz. But they are constantly leveling new characters I See new level 30 names everyday in solb being PLed, sometimes they're actual PL customers if they have a somewhat reasonable name but if theyre a generated name (random name at char select) its for their use. People are actually letting these asians log on their accounts and PL them.

I'm on discord, you can find me on the FOH discord list as lost and pm me that way. Would love to see. They still farm the hole, lguk, ice giants, hill giants, sola, and solb over night until americans log in and kick them out. But yeah let me know what char name was doing that so I know.

From what I know this Ndir guy got banned the first two weeks of coirnav cause he was botting efreeti, he was the guy in two picks of OOT leveling, and then after he got banned he was there again leveling new groups. He's also this Eanadaen guy in the hole, and Eaeam/celin etc.

Also yeah agnong is the one that told me they all primarily sell on playerauctions. But maybe theyre also the ones spamming the chinese gold websites.

And I posted before was a guy named Maper at efreeti 24/7 and 3 different QQ profiles added me over a week while playing Maper so they account share.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean Classic/Kunark is the easy krono so that's where the farmers are going to go.

Chardok and early Howling Stones loot is insane for krono, thats where our group made the majority of ours. Drusella was a chunk too, but with her being instanced now we cant keep the monopoly and our insane prices anymore.

Sterling

El Presidente
Chardok and early Howling Stones loot is insane for krono, thats where our group made the majority of ours. Drusella was a chunk too, but with her being instanced now we cant keep the monopoly and our insane prices anymore.
Droga was my Jam on Phinny during kunark. Sold an idol like week 1 of Kunark for like 12 or 15 krono, people buy some real dumb shit. Not to mention getting like 20 plat per goblin skin.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Droga was my Jam on Phinny during kunark. Sold an idol like week 1 of Kunark for like 12 or 15 krono, people buy some real dumb shit. Not to mention getting like 20 plat per goblin skin.

I forgot about those, I bought a lot from you for my little army I remember. We rushed Droga while we were 59 on the mage alts, so by the time we finished angry goblin 99.5% of the server was still leveling. It was free reign on the past few servers with no one in Droga but us. I assume by now all of the AoS rejects have spread what our crew does with the shitter guilds they're in so I'm guessing we'll have people in there this server.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Sigh, will be making a bard tonight. Anyone got old/extra gear I can snag? Don't need it on a permanent basis and can return whatever is offered once its out-leveled/no longer needed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarmie

Golden Squire
I've been trying to figure it out. They all use QQ chat app. I have Agnong on my QQ chat and he's friends with Kubo who has 2 necros named Kpos and Kotty. Agnong today told me they were bullying him trying to take his camp, it was this guy named appball who is the guy I got suspended twice, he used to have 6 necros one named Ndir, and he would train religiously until i recorded him on two diff necros and got them banned. So you probably talked to Ndir or his associates, who is a company according to Agnong with 30-50 accounts.

For a cheat engine they are really slow, with 6 necros Ndir couldnt beat me, although they werent level 50 (44s). Most of them are terribly slow and never cast at the same time but yes I've seen them cast at the same time but they dont have any sort of reaction time for pops to couple with that broadcasting.

QQ chat has live translation so you could use that instead of regime. I thought they were all one company but its starting to be obvious its not with the asians fighting each other for efreeti camps lulz. But they are constantly leveling new characters I See new level 30 names everyday in solb being PLed, sometimes they're actual PL customers if they have a somewhat reasonable name but if theyre a generated name (random name at char select) its for their use. People are actually letting these asians log on their accounts and PL them.

I'm on discord, you can find me on the FOH discord list as lost and pm me that way. Would love to see. They still farm the hole, lguk, ice giants, hill giants, sola, and solb over night until americans log in and kick them out. But yeah let me know what char name was doing that so I know.

From what I know this Ndir guy got banned the first two weeks of coirnav cause he was botting efreeti, he was the guy in two picks of OOT leveling, and then after he got banned he was there again leveling new groups. He's also this Eanadaen guy in the hole, and Eaeam/celin etc.

Also yeah agnong is the one that told me they all primarily sell on playerauctions. But maybe theyre also the ones spamming the chinese gold websites.

And I posted before was a guy named Maper at efreeti 24/7 and 3 different QQ profiles added me over a week while playing Maper so they account share.

I was getting weird broken English tells last night in SolA while I was working my clerics up. I couldn't tell if they were apologizing for trying to pull through me or angry while trying to train me. Lots of people trying to hand my people things while I was catching up casting skills in the tunnel waiting for someone to show up to sell me sulfur. I could at least understand what people were saying and doing on agnarr, I just don't get Coirnav players.

Also, how are you getting people banned for training? I've seen first hand people brazenly train for hours on end with everyone around claiming they were recording and reporting. At this point I just assume everyone is full of shit about actually reporting anyone. I've had to field tells from people about members of my guild where they will claim they have a GM on the way or just brag about shadow play and nothing has ever come if it. Even some hard core turds (Fadr comes to mind) are still running around doing what they do.

Maybe they only care about efreeti.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sigh, will be making a bard tonight. Anyone got old/extra gear I can snag? Don't need it on a permanent basis and can return whatever is offered once its out-leveled/no longer needed.

I can throw you a ton of gear and like 10k plat to get started, HMU when you get home tonight on Discord and Ill get you invited and twinked baby <3

Tarmie Tarmie they like to hang out at live side in Guk and AC Island too, weird spots but out of the way which makes sense.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
hey YttriumF YttriumF or anyone else that might be looking for me after i said i'd resubscribe -- just found out i'll be spending awhile in the hospital, so i might not be back in game til a ways into kunark.

i'll still be shitposting tho, this board is my medicine :)

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I was getting weird broken English tells last night in SolA while I was working my clerics up. I couldn't tell if they were apologizing for trying to pull through me or angry while trying to train me. Lots of people trying to hand my people things while I was catching up casting skills in the tunnel waiting for someone to show up to sell me sulfur. I could at least understand what people were saying and doing on agnarr, I just don't get Coirnav players.

Also, how are you getting people banned for training? I've seen first hand people brazenly train for hours on end with everyone around claiming they were recording and reporting. At this point I just assume everyone is full of shit about actually reporting anyone. I've had to field tells from people about members of my guild where they will claim they have a GM on the way or just brag about shadow play and nothing has ever come if it. Even some hard core turds (Fadr comes to mind) are still running around doing what they do.

Maybe they only care about efreeti.

My video was like an hour of a guy fearing my pulls, dispelling my mage pets, and the guy repeatedly training ontop of me and FDing. It was recorded, maybe about 6 train attempts and 4 fear attempts in the same video. Hours later he did same thing on another necro and I got that one banend too. Everyone claims to report I guess but U gotta make it clear as day and it has to be more than one attempt really, otherwise its like maybe he wasnt training. Fadr is an asian.

there are some legit asians i think in eastern coalition. the farming asians are sola, solb, lguk, hole, ice giants, hill giants, oot etc

Also when I report with a video I annotate every train attempt like at 2:56 he comes with a pull, at 3:20 in the movie he fears (look bottom left), at 3:40 you see him come again and FD ontop of me with a train etc. I make it easy for them to skip thru the video to the important parts.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ive noticed the guild Eastern Coalition is friends with these asian farmers, always in the same picks of solb lately to help keep open the pick for their efreeti camper (appball/clerichong) who is also PLing members of eastern coalition for $.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
wow makes me want to snipe names more often. although coirnav launch was hard as hell. i didnt get any names fyi, had hard enough time logging in 6 computers to get my own names rofl.

Last edited:

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I will literally pay you 12kr or $100 for the name Maze, cause fuck the guy who took my name and beat me to creation by 9 minutes.

Scumbags.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck. I'm investing in celebrity EQ names on the next server.

racks.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Someone took my name on phinny. No idea why. I don't think I ever did anything worth stealing my name on Ragefire. Oh well!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I successfully purchased my name on Agnarr for a few krono about two weeks after the server launched.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Someone did it to poor Bobbybick Bobbybick on Phinny and left his character logged in with the name for like 3 expacs?

When I was on LJ Dima once bragged about his guys stealing a ton of names and guild names on Ragefire. Wouldn't surprise me if him, discord, walking and those guys had a bunch of them on every server.