Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Vicious

<Banned>
I am almost 95% sure you know to do Trak the way we figured out during Velious on Phinny. I am really surprised you didnt tbh, you're pretty much the only person besides @Grisvok and I that test these things out. I'm really curious why you didn't use it. I can tell you we'll do it on the next TLP to kill Trakanon if we ever make another serious guild on day 1.

You should try Path of Diablo, its a revamped D2 with QOL and a serious ladder.

I'm on PoD..not since last falls reset tho.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's the best thing to spend your initial 500 Daybreak cash on?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trained the shit out of these 2 fgts who stole my camp while I was lfg last night. They stole my camp then immeditaly bound there, I did that meme face with the black guy and all the question marks. Hit them like 4 or 5 times. still got it

lost

<Bronze Donator>
asked Agnong about that farmer spam that lists all their names, said its Ndir/Appball/Eandaen doing it to them. what a troll. cant believe that shit is still going on though

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I got a bunch of Krono rotting on my account that I'm not using,

Anyone want to pick some up cheap? I want the FF14 xpac thats on sale on steam for $20 if you gift it to me I'll give ya like 5.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I
asked Agnong about that farmer spam that lists all their names, said its Ndir/Appball/Eandaen doing it to them. what a troll. cant believe that shit is still going on though
are you in corinav

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/194838244523769856/467378461913251842/paineel_obj.s3d

hole.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
this seems more active than agnarr so i'll ask here:

How do people afk bard song skillup without getting booted after awhile?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I used an autoclicker to trigger an action that wouldntstop the song every 10 minutes.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You could also do that with a keyboard that can do macros like the Microsoft sidewinder.