Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's so much easier to just purge all life on the way to Nagafen then to give seventy people a trivial assignment and expect no one to fuck it up.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man we even made videos showing those people how to walk to naggy and avoid bats. Walablus or whatever was around on Agnarr that poor guy he was nice just couldn’t pass the trials of sirens grotto.

Cupie12 Cupie12 playing with the crazy idiots we play with is a big part of it. Drillisen and Siirx are real wild on Coirnav.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Usually it was that dumb druid who RMTed their Bone Clasped Girdle.

Burning Affliction 3 on Druids is great. Their highest level dot in Classic is I think level 40 making BA2 exactly as beneficial. It's not really that big of a deal though. One of the selling points of these servers is that you get to stuff a character with more loot than would ever have been possible back in the day. When some nobody inspects one of your guild's druids and sees Mistwalker, WDC, BCG and a full boat of Sky gear it makes an impression even if in reality it's retarded.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man we even made videos showing those people how to walk to naggy and avoid bats. Walablus or whatever was around on Agnarr that poor guy he was nice just couldn’t pass the trials of sirens grotto.

Cupie12 Cupie12 playing with the crazy idiots we play with is a big part of it. Drillisen and Siirx are real wild on Coirnav.

nice may pop back on there when luclin hits.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls

very true

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
nice may pop back on there when luclin hits.

We're always talking nonsense daily either in my channel or the Try Me one, you should pop in and say hi. I promise i wont hit you with Khia any more and rupture your brain =)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In the shitters defense, having to use your brain at 3am for a naggy batphone is cruel and unusual. You say you can make that run in your sleep but when you really do try half asleep sometimes derping happens. Also, once any cockmuncher rustles the bats, now people doing things right can agro since they are way out of place.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We're always talking nonsense daily either in my channel or the Try Me one, you should pop in and say hi. I promise i wont hit you with Khia any more and rupture your brain =)

I’ll join soon.

Khia ftw

Sterling

El Presidente
In the shitters defense, having to use your brain at 3am for a naggy batphone is cruel and unusual. You say you can make that run in your sleep but when you really do try half asleep sometimes derping happens. Also, once any cockmuncher rustles the bats, now people doing things right can agro since they are way out of place.
Same people were doing it at 4 in the afternoon. It's not like it wasn't almost always the same handful of people.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had to avoid ONE fucking roaming bat, that's it. Bless the officers, they really carried a slew of bad actors.

It's honestly really nice here being able to relax here with the same crew and not do all the work. Drillisen is the only one out of us doing any leading bless his soul. Parts of some of us want to step up and make things much easier but then we'd be expected to do it all the time so we stay quiet. Mabbu runs a good guild, if anyones on the fence its honestly not a bad place at all to raid.

Good thing is though is Luclin activates the Meth Raiding which is where we have all of our wild fun.

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's honestly really nice here being able to relax here with the same crew and not do all the work. Drillisen is the only one out of us doing any leading bless his soul. Parts of some of us want to step up and make things much easier but then we'd be expected to do it all the time so we stay quiet. Mabbu runs a good guild, if anyones on the fence its honestly not a bad place at all to raid.

Good thing is though is Luclin activates the Meth Raiding which is where we have all of our wild fun.

Love me some meth.

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Zama is leveling up now, you gonna let your hair down some????

Got myself a job that I can't play at work and a wedding to plan, unfortunately. Maybe next year after that shits all done. Just in time for that spicy omens expansion. I don't even have time for path right now. Being an adult blows.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user