Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ITS TIKKLE TIME YALL

Is it a bird? Is it a Plane?

Snikkle my tikkle

1544146282261.png

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
We had a split wipe in Classic which happened to have Grisvok in it and after that I think we did a pretty good job of splitting raids.

I personally log in mostly to play with friends and raid so being in a split to have fun with my friends is important to me. Spending 2 hours with strangers and Bobby Joe or whatever hick rambling in TS makes me want to KMS. Nothing is worse than hicks in Teamspeak and constant babbling.

Turns out that playing with friends is more fun than max efficiency. It's great when those things overlap though.

Sterling

El Presidente
Turns out that playing with friends is more fun than max efficiency. It's great when those things overlap though.
100 percent. Worked out real well in AoS since I got along with most everyone. Some other servers/guilds not quite as much.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saw Mugatu link a 299.99 lifetime membership post in Discord this morning, was that for real lol

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Saw Mugatu link a 299.99 lifetime membership post in Discord this morning, was that for real lol

If it's real, then the end is near. I've never seen a game offer mass lifetime membership and then continue to be successful for very long. It's like the final cash grab.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
If it's real, then the end is near. I've never seen a game offer mass lifetime membership and then continue to be successful for very long. It's like the final cash grab.

STO has, but they had lifetime subs available at the start, so it wasn't just something pulled out of their arses for some cashflow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user