Everquest FanFaire + FireCon 2020

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Are you a hopeless Everquest fanatic? Are you a long or short time member of the Fires of Heaven forums or guild? Have you always wanted to get together with people from these 2 illustrious groups?!?
Well then read on!

Holly Holly from Daybreak Games has kindly asked us to get the word out about an event coming up next summer. What they have in mind is a 3 day event to draw in fans of EQ and EQII. What we're also going to do is schedule FireCon to overlap with this event for whichever place and time that DBG works out for this and run the 2 events together.

Please take the time to fill out this 3 question survey so that they can get a sense of how many people are interested and where you think the best place to hold the event would be.

FireCon has always been organized by @a_skeleton_03 in the past, so if there's some questions you might have regarding events that might be above and beyond what the DBG devs have planned I'm sure you can work them out with a_skeleton_03 here in this thread.

Now if only Holly had a catchphrase as good as "This is gonna rock!" that I could end this post with...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Early Summer is tough lots of Birthdays, Graduation etc so really it is a maybe depending on the weekend. Besides that I am there if it is Vegas, but a hard no if it is anywhere else.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This should be held in Hawaii. Get some of you EQ incels outside at least.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Will wearing deodorant be a requirement for attendance?

• 5Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah this is 2020 and we will skip 2019 to hopefully get more people there.

Those of you completely uninterested in the Everquest portion feel free to vote if you want to come to FireCon.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Voted for San Diego but Vegas would be super convenient as well.

On a somewhat related note I finished reading “the Fires of Heaven” today. Off my nerd bucket list!

• 1Like

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I went to Fan Faire 2010 when my plane landed I remember the flight attendants saying it was 110 degrees.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Can someone buy a_skeleton_02 ticket since he's homeless, and also ensure Mist is there? I'll get their hotel room.

PS: I voted for Austin location. If its not in Austin/Dallas/Texas general area, I probably won't make it. I'd still get Mist and a_skeleton_02 hotel room together though!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I can't. Can't let people on the internet know I'm actually a 4'2 78 year old Asian woman.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 6 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Man if it were in Austin there would be a remote chance of me going hah.