Everquest FanFaire + FireCon 2020

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How about Portland??? Fucking radicals gotta fuck up some of the best places. Now Portland is not one of the best places by far, know why? The people. We could go to San Francisco for hide and poop. Only place I think would be nice besides Vegas or East Coast would be Lake Tahoe/Reno.

:trump::trump:
Esteemed EverQuest Browser dev lives in Portland, iirc. Hateful Donkey DD milk for everyone. Winrar.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Should have a Live Quest at the event; I'd love a LARP of the parking lot firings.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Should go skating/ice skating so we can make gifs of people becoming One of the Fallen

• 1Worf
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You're all doing it wrong.

We need to do this on a CRUISE. A one week shit show of eq/eq II fans on a cruise to the Bahamas or Mexico.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
You're all doing it wrong.

We need to do this on a CRUISE. A one week shit show of eq/eq II fans on a cruise to the Bahamas or Mexico.

Awaiting someone to pull the first mass mace-killing on a cruise ship in US history with how some of EQ players act.

26F6D42D00000578-0-image-a-52_1427254871387.jpg

Lanning’s Facebook posts also indicate his interests in Everquest, a popular Medieval-style computer game.

His social media posts suggest that Lanning has a strong interest in fantasy and Eastern legends, and in February he released what he described as an ‘epic poem’ about the fictional ‘grandmaster monk’ Ten Po.

He also self-published a book of poetry titled Tenebrous Yearning, which to his chagrin has not sold a single copy in three years.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, there's no way I'd want to be stuck on a cruise with some of you for an entire week.

Also LOL @ the story from 2015

Dude was a confirmed EQ casual, though. Who uses a 6dam/30delay crafted weapon in an assault these days? He didn't even manage to hurt the dog much...an elderly, arthritic, overweight dachshund.

• 1Like

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Awaiting someone to pull the first mass mace-killing on a cruise ship in US history with how some of EQ players act.

View attachment 224678

Lanning’s Facebook posts also indicate his interests in Everquest, a popular Medieval-style computer game.

His social media posts suggest that Lanning has a strong interest in fantasy and Eastern legends, and in February he released what he described as an ‘epic poem’ about the fictional ‘grandmaster monk’ Ten Po.

He also self-published a book of poetry titled Tenebrous Yearning, which to his chagrin has not sold a single copy in three years.

Was guilded with him on r99. He was weird but no more mentally disturbed than most players I encountered on p99 or r99.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Was guilded with him on r99. He was weird but no more mentally disturbed than most players I encountered on p99 or r99.

man i know i should know his character's name but i can't think of it

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I remember making fun of people for going to fan faire things but here I am hyped

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Didn't know where else to put this:

This is pretty cool .

Go to the bottom and go through the next pages / index.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider

Never saw this video but listened to the voicemail and remembered his voice easily. I never had a issue with him, he was a little weird and liked to do random poems in team speak. But of all the mentally ill people I encountered playing P99 he wasn't the worst by a long shot.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
But of all the mentally ill people I encountered playing P99 he wasn't the worst by a long shot.

I truly do believe that it's possible for this statement to be true on P99. The guy that attacked people IRL with a mace wasn't the worst. And I'm seriously thinking about going hard on Green99 when it launches. The fuck is wrong with me? Haha