Everquest II

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I believe Matron has two including the Rez item. Chel Drak has the ring with reduction? We gave it to Dispatch.

Only thing that really stood out about that addon/expansIon raid wise. Good times.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I downloaded EQ2 and tried finding my old characters long before the merge. I guess they wiped all of the characters, or something?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I downloaded EQ2 and tried finding my old characters long before the merge. I guess they wiped all of the characters, or something?

They merged a ton of servers, so they should be around somewhere.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Then I guess the person who I sold the character to transferred to a different account, haha. :[

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Then I guess the person who I sold the character to transferred to a different account, haha. :[

Yeah just check the other servers. I found a few of mine in odd places. Even had my original lvl50 Troub in full 50 crafted with those lame ass spears.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Yeah just check the other servers. I found a few of mine in odd places. Even had my original lvl50 Troub in full 50 crafted with those lame ass spears.

When I log on, it doesn't even give me an option to look at servers. It just says "Create character" or "Level 95 Character".

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
When I log on, it doesn't even give me an option to look at servers. It just says "Create character" or "Level 95 Character".
You pick the server after you create the character. Your characters should just be on the left hand side like this

upload_2018-2-6_13-20-39.png

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
If you're still logging into this game I'm concerned for your health. You may have Battered Wife Syndrom

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I've had to work a few late evenings and just happen to have some playlists running without paying much attention and somehow ran into an EQ2 soundtrack. It's been awhile since i've complained about EQ2's missed opportunities but I really felt they did a few things very well. One being the soundtrack. I felt the same way about EQ1. I'm hoping Pantheon does the same, though i'm not sure who they have scoring/producing their in-game music. I still miss EQ2 time to time but if you ever log in, you quickly remember why it simply doesn't work. Shame.

See you guys in here in a month or two.. lol

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Anyone wana help me find 2 videos?
One is a spirits of the lost raid by the guild Equinox on the innothule server [has lotr music in background]
The other is a guild video by The Last Word also from Innothule. It was about them hitting level 30 and making wyrmsteel weapons

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do they at least let you macro more skills together now? Or do you still need 50 hotkeys?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I hate that I loved this game..... I may pop on just for the heck of it. I would have liked to have completed the latest expansion but I didn't like raiding on EQ2. What's the cool server now days?