<Prior Amod>
It was Pizza Hut.
2405963-everquest_pizza_hut_promotion.jpg

man pizza hut gets all the best promos

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
lmfao its him. He asked if anyone new to raid didn't know the fight and I said theyre good curt Schilling and he sends me this

WoWScrnShot_101419_212150.jpg

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, no one knew he went by ngruk. No one would ever impersonate on the internet.
Yeah, it's just like crazy that I was reading the thread in between the pull and noticed the name because he got hit by 4 Fireballs in a row previous attempt. So he asked if new people knew the strat and I said yes curt schilling and he messaged me that

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I'm not sure he has used Ngruk since forever ago when everyone knew it was him.

I could be wrong, I didn't know him very well in Drow.

He quit posting here way back during the company collapse didn't he? I remember him posting more when it was looking good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Still blows my mind that Voice Acting in a video game is as expensive as it is. I mean people from around the world would do plenty of that shit for peanuts if they would just launch that shit to a wider audience. It's cool when I hear voices like Sean O'Connery's but I'm not going to buy a game just because of it. Also, at the same time.. Voice Acting has almost became necessary over the years to compete. I remember playing Age of Conan and everything being voice acted, but once you left the noobie area, nothing was. It was so jarring that I think it had a lot to do with why I originally quit that game.

Yeah... agreed. I really over condensed my statement. I think EQII did a lot of stuff right, especially in terms of little details that made the game fun and memorable but yes, in typical fashion, they really wasted a lot of time, money, and resources doing it. When I mentioned the voice acting, I was thinking of the folks who spoke as I walked through Willow Wood but at the time it took a long time to appreciate it because all I heard was the two major actors (Christopher Lee and someone else) and I thought that was completely stupid though Lee is awesome. Anyway, I don't know how many companies, with SoE/DBG being kings of this, spend way too much time and money trying to sweeten the honey instead of caring for the bees.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah... agreed. I really over condensed my statement. I think EQII did a lot of stuff right, especially in terms of little details that made the game fun and memorable but yes, in typical fashion, they really wasted a lot of time, money, and resources doing it. When I mentioned the voice acting, I was thinking of the folks who spoke as I walked through Willow Wood but at the time it took a long time to appreciate it because all I heard was the two major actors (Christopher Lee and someone else) and I thought that was completely stupid though Lee is awesome. Anyway, I don't know how many companies, with SoE/DBG being kings of this, spend way too much time and money trying to sweeten the honey instead of caring for the bees.
i come from eq1 where turning off sound gave you 3fps more, the only sound i ever heard in eq was the loading music, and later on my own gay voice for 5hours a night as raid leader.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Can anyone find a progression thread or anything from whatever the last expansion/2 expansions where that Equilibrium was a thing?

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member

Problem is the SAG. They're notoriously hard to work with, and blacklist you if you don't work with them.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
We quit when they rereleased Deathtoll with a like 1 day lockout. So whatever was up until that point. I don't remember the name, but the last zone I remember was a giant zone you needed flying mounts in

That was DoV with flying mounts and giants and Tov was the expansion with fabled DT. Try wayback machine for flames, I don't think the official boards allowed a progression thread. Nobody posted anywhere but flames when equilibrium were around.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That was DoV with flying mounts and giants and Tov was the expansion with fabled DT. Try wayback machine for flames, I don't think the official boards allowed a progression thread. Nobody posted anywhere but flames when equilibrium were around.
Yeah, I tried that. I had gotten lazy around that time and no longer did the progression thread. I think everyone had started using that eqraiders progress tracker thing, but that doesn't work on wayback and they remove guilds who are no longer raiding, so history is inaccurate.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
How is Kaladim these days, it's in DoF right? I'm bored and kind of hate myself so thought about patching EQ2 again.