Everquest II

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Well whatever I just went to my second account and was able to register as Calbiyum so now I have that name I can post as. But it won't let me log out on chrome of my banned account so now I'm using IE for the eq2 forums ughhhh

ps 3 posts in a row wonder why I get banned on forums

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Gonna be streaming TLE PvP or PvE beta tonight so people can see if it's something they want to play without investing time or money into the servers.

They're supposed to be up at 7:15pm EST or sooner.

Twitch

penalty_sl

shitlord
I'll be watching. If it looks fun I'll start subbing now and play beta. Oh and please play PVP
cool.png

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm ready to be disappointed! This is going to be like smoking the resin out of a 15 year old pipe you found under the bed in your old room at your parent's house. SOE errr Daybreak never fail at one thing - being disappointing.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I've been sitting here all day waiting for this to open and now I'm remembering that it's going to crash and not be playable for another 3-6 hours most likely.

f

Vitality

HUSTLE
K I'm in

Barbarian Inquisitor - Evil - Character name: Vitality on the PVP server (in queue right now)

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
This is pretty terrible tbh. Feels just like live. Shit levels so fast, and no challenge to any of the mobs so far. Might try PvP for the lulz.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Yea with how fast the xp is people will be max level so fast. Fine with me though, I can already see the massive PVP world wars. /jizz

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I'm very disappointed. This is simply the live game with features disabled. I'm not sure what I expected going in.

Need Project 2007.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Initial impressions (From someone who played until recently)

This is basically live while playing mentored, not much difference...mobs changed here and there, but most of the mechanics are the same.

That's not an issue for me, but it might put some people off paying $15 month for it.

Where RR goes and form, I would be interested.