Everquest II

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I think race servers are a cool idea, but the team could never really do it right if people didn't suck at the game. Killing Trak should really take like 3 weeks, though I wouldn't be surprised to see it take 2-3 months simply because no one plays the game and everyone sucks at it. That raid content was always easy, and that was a time of the game you could do it in quested gear. Nevermind the state of the game now.

Of course they'll make it take a little longer artificially by making xp slower, which is the most retarded thing ever. Also the rewards will be meaningless as fuck
Yeah they could be cool if done right and progression was actually required.
The EQ1 server where if you died your toon was deleted and the server was only up for a few weeks or months or whatever always seemed cool to me. Just heard about it never played on it or read into it

Japanfour_sl

shitlord
Yeah they could be cool if done right and progression was actually required.
The EQ1 server where if you died your toon was deleted and the server was only up for a few weeks or months or whatever always seemed cool to me. Just heard about it never played on it or read into it
wasnt that server just a way to learn about how people were cheating the game?

Japanfour_sl

shitlord
new guild halls are in guys, only costs 350$ to get it. But dont worry your whole guild can crowdfund the money AKA the officers will pay for the guild hall. The latest tactic used to exploit the addicted eq2 player.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't know how people could see a $400 guild hall get put into the game and still think logging into this game is a good idea

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I have heard it is buggy as well and offers no real value. (xp potion every 24 hours for members)

I wonder if this is a "Fuck it, we are going to close soon...let's get what we can" approach?

(Certainly is a jump from years of other transaction prices)

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if this is a "Fuck it, we are going to close soon...let's get what we can" approach?
That's the only explanation. Though admittedly I have been having fun.... trolling the EQ2 forums a bit, people are shocked that they havent fixed tanks on TLE, but managed to break the only thing people were using until they fixed tanks (pet tanking). Too funny.

I can't really mock them too much, I fell for it 3 times in a row (don't worry guys, THIS expansion we'll totally get raids and raid loot up to snuff on the TLE server LOL!)

penalty_sl

shitlord
LOL that shit is total garbage. Who the fuck thought this up? I loved eq2 and absolutely nothing about that server looks interesting.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I'm not interested at all in the race to whatever server, but tomorrow at 12 PST the new 'Everything is tradeable' server starts up tomorrow. Alternatively named 'The Bot Server' or the '6 boxer' server for all the farmers out there :p

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I'm not interested at all in the race to whatever server, but tomorrow at 12 PST the new 'Everything is tradeable' server starts up tomorrow. Alternatively named 'The Bot Server' or the '6 boxer' server for all the farmers out there :p
These servers would be way better if the core gameplay wasn't completely ruined.
frown.png

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Will there be an EU Free Trade server?
There will not be an EU Free Trade server at this time.

Can I buy a Krono / Heroic Character / House / Mount on the Marketplace?

The Isle of Refuge does not have a limited marketplace. Anything that you can purchase on a normal server can also be purchased on Isle of Refuge with the sole exception of a character transfer token as these could not be used.

Is Isle of Refuge a Progression server?
No, The Isle of Refuge has access to all expansion content.

Can I use my loyalty tokens on Isle of Refuge?
Yes!

Can I use a Mercenary on Isle of Refuge?
Yes, absolutely!

Will there be different XP gain, Live Events, coin/treasure drops on Isle of Refuge?

No, the only gameplay change to the Isle of Refuge is the removal of most Heirloom tags on items.

What /claims have been restricted on Free Trade servers?

Goblin Games Ticket
Warcry Trial: Red Journeyman's Cloak & Potion Pack
Universal Trial: Green Journeyman's Cloak & Potion Pack
Curse Trial: Blue Journeyman's Cloak & Potion Pack
EQII Fortune League Weekly Participant's Scroll
EQII Fortune League Experience Potion
Welcome Home Potion Pack
Welcome Back XP Potion Bundle

Japanfour_sl

shitlord
I dont see the demand for any of these new servers. I mean yeah the race server sounds fun, but the population isnt even big enough to populate kunark zones now.

The trade server....who the fuck even wanted that?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I know there were a bunch suspended...not sure how many more incoming.

The trade server is already a joke. Many level 100's and people with 10k plat, I will try to find a decent guild for the Trak race server...but I think this is my last try with this fuck game.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
The support for this game is nearing non-existent levels. I'm still enjoying it a bit, but it seems like nearly every zone is empty/abandoned on the new IoR server, because everyone is running the Agnostic dungeon repeatedly. I finally gave up at 30 and ran it a few times. Aaaand now I'm 83. lol