Everquest II

Calroon_sl

shitlord
confused.png

That's a lot of abilities to press.

Dalnoth_sl

shitlord
A little late to the party friends but if you're looking for a guild to hang, bang, and raid with on your EQ2 reunion tour, I Just recently moved my guild to EQ2 and most of us are most definitely EQ2 noobs. We got some vets with us to help with the learning curve and shit though too. If you wanna get down like james brown hit up antonia_bayle. Our raid roster is full to the brim atm but I wouldn't mind giving some RR people a home and if a spot opens you can have it. No app process or immigrant status for you all but here's info about usApp Info. IGN is in my signature.

Goonsquad Officer
I loved the dungeons back in TSO, not even sure what class balance is doing these days. I'd go give the game a try a little if i didn't think that all my special wacky items would be worthless these days just due to sheer mudflation. eq2 had excelent wacky items. the kind of items i hadn't seen since eq1 and literally never saw the whole time i played WoW.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ah never played before so I rolled a lvl 85 rat assassin with Hatorade on Freeport.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
What would be the number one pick for all around easiest solo'ing, leveling, and farming? Bruiser?
I like SK. Just soloed the TSO expansion very casually in under a week. You can start that on the docks in Freeport, right next to the teleport. It has a decent story, and the lore is just as good as Planes of Power, Velious, and Seeds of Destruction (which imo is the best story of the EQ franchise, but maybe that isn't saying much) It takes you to instances around the "EQ1" world with Najena, Miragul, etc... That took me from 85-89 along the way, only a dozen deaths or so, mostly to figuring out how the fucking class plays and me needing to google a fucking spoiler for some boss random avoidable DT's. Didn't even realize I had a DPS/Assault stance until I needed it for that god damned trio of bosses in the Palace of Ferzhul so it's a VERY forgiving class to fuck around with.

I use the Archon Inquis merc.

You can't go wrong with bruiser either. But who wants to pimp slap mobs when they can be a Dark Elf with Harm Touch?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Unless something has gone real fucky, SK is and always will be EQ2's powerhouse monster class.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really like EQ2. Granted, I solo most the time. However, I agree the combat is very spammy, but unless you feel like you have to do 100% of the damage possible or be completely efficient with your heals/etc, smart macros go a long way in making it a lot more fun. I play a Bruiser and I have one button I spam outside of cooldowns. On tougher fights or bosses I obviously have to use abilities a little more strategically, but for the most part, macros work well.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hate EQ2, the fact that when you play a fighter you basically are pigeon holed into a tanking position sucks. My berserker is on AB and I havent touched him in 2 years. Sure I made an 85 wizard to try and play with friends but no thanks.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Hate EQ2, the fact that when you play a fighter you basically are pigeon holed into a tanking position sucks. My berserker is on AB and I havent touched him in 2 years. Sure I made an 85 wizard to try and play with friends but no thanks.
Last I saw SK/Pal/Mnk/Bru are all pretty high tier DPS in reckless stance.. Not sure about guard/zerk.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Having fun with my free 85 troub. Can scale down to see content below level while getting the 10 levels you need to max. Should have gone any kind of ranged DPS though stuff dies insanely fast.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not ideally, but I can't imagine many, if any, raid guilds don't have problems filling spots these days. Under normal circumstances though you'd only have 2 or 3 fighters in a raid, unless things have changed the past couple of years.

Not ideally, but I can't imagine many, if any, raid guilds don't have problems filling spots these days. Under normal circumstances though you'd only have 2 or 3 fighters in a raid, unless things have changed the past couple of years.
It hasn't. Anything over 3 tanks in a raid is worthless - even if they go reckless (which was supposed to make them more desirable as DPS) they pale in comparison to a well-played true DPS class.