Everquest II

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I really enjoyed KoS and EoF. Whoshi was hard as fuck when it was new. We would spend 3-4 days killing that zone. Yeah some of the trash sucked but we had some good times. Fast forward to RoK and Venril Sather...fuck you SOE!

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't believe they never cleaned up the skill bloat.
Loaded up the game today, and logged my Paladin , and said nope. Forgot how bad it really was.

I really can't see Daybreak keeping there doors open much past first quarter next year.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still have Ellywen and Repgunt on Facebook. She's a mother of a few kids now. Repgunt joined the military. Crazy stuff.

Rep in the military. Wow.. I had been in contact with a few of our healers, but for the life of me can't remember in game names. Whatever happened to Gorndax? He seemed to fall off the Earth.

Hey agenor. I don't remember many character names from the old days of legacy either. I recently played the game again and I was able to lure gorndax back in. He was digging on the tle server last time I checked in.

Thanks for the small bout of nostalgia.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good stuff Rep. Glad you guys are doing well. Ask Gorn for me if he ever learned how to tank...

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
EQ2_000034_zpsehoyldaw.png

The amount of abilities just keeps going up with each xpac with no end in sight, in this pic I already have 10 hotbars open

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chorboy

Lmao people doing over 1 billion parses too, over 980million more than when i played

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea the stat inflation is absolutely insane. Everyone has millions of hp lol. 1000% crit chance and shit

dizzie

Triggered Happy
They even added more stats recently (fervor) and the ability to level items you use. Cause you know, game needed more stats - Every other items a clicky of some kind it's just insane.

It's just super over inflated now - absolutely retarded.

chorboy

They also added a new type of crit mit, i think thats resolve? Which i hear is bad, they have tried crit mit and it failed. Then they tried "prismatic" resistance which just made people wear three xpac old cloaks to kill current content because they had high resists on them.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Yeah all the over complicated stats in MMOs now are just retarded. The simpler the better imo

Also what server did everyone start on lets see if we remember people from back 10 years ago

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I was on Permafrost because I wanted to join FOH. Then realized they were phonies for the most part and imploded not long after.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A lot of the stubborn people still playing this shit game actually like the ability bloat for whatever reason. DBG doesn't want to risk alienating the few mentally ill people paying when there's no guarantee anyone would even come back if they pruned it down