Fucker
Log Wizard
- 17,346
- 43,050
The accuracy thing? They added accuracy to the weapons, but they didn't plug it into damage formulas. I guess they also boosted backstab, but melee is so weak you'd not notice.Anyone tried rogue since the patch?
- 1
The accuracy thing? They added accuracy to the weapons, but they didn't plug it into damage formulas. I guess they also boosted backstab, but melee is so weak you'd not notice.Anyone tried rogue since the patch?
Sky is best weapons for all melee bar none. Once you have the ones you want the only reason to go back is unlocking primary classes and farming epic bits for whenever those get launched.So finally got my trio to 50, some gear and AAs
start working raids solo.
Knocking out easy d4 raids and nailing some D3
Sky is boring to me especially since my good loot is locked on island 8.
wtf am I going to do for the next few months ? If I can beat d4 why do I need sky loot??
Last night I fucked up and knocked out most of the raid content. I don’t want to level other classes I love my shaman war necro.
need some content asap
I'm not suggesting it's great content but here's what's kept me logging in:need some content asap
It took me longer than I want to admit to realize you could store the wind runes as currencyUnlocking all classes (and playing the storage game with quest drops leading into class specific gear that may or may not be bis)
I hit the same wall. I did everything except d4 Cazic, got the SK sky sword, realized I had no real reason to keep farming gear/motes, and had little desire to repeat it all over on different classes. So I am done for now. It was a fun three weeks but the game is too easy and the endgame is lacking.So finally got my trio to 50, some gear and AAs
start working raids solo.
Knocking out easy d4 raids and nailing some D3
Sky is boring to me especially since my good loot is locked on island 8.
wtf am I going to do for the next few months ? If I can beat d4 why do I need sky loot??
Last night I fucked up and knocked out most of the raid content. I don’t want to level other classes I love my shaman war necro.
need some content asap
If you can kill D4 CT, you have beaten the game.Killed D4 CT, inny and naggy. Killed eye
Guess I am done ?

Same, I wonder what I did with those files.I hate how thunderstorms sound effects are tied to environmental sounds. I modded the P99 file to make the thunder a lot lower, but not taking it away totally. They should have done that instead. If I can do it, they definitely could have.

I could only handle getting one trio up. I thought about bard or something and went right to nah.Finished my trio to 50, got all gear to +7 then did an additional three classes to 50. Now completely burnt out on redoing the same befallen->mistmoore->sol B->Hole->Hate route. People talk about DDD but wizards Garrison's MMS at level X made levels 18-43 fly by, then switch wizard to bard with DDD and cruise to 50 with the new class. But still, it just gets too repetiive for me. Cancelled, and might still play the last month I have, and might come back at some point once epics etc. are out. But am already significantly reducing my play time.