Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Moving along!
1594964443771.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I always feel this small urge to play EQ live but then I remember it's near impossible to get groups/level at end game stuff unless you somehow know people or are a boxer...

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I always feel this small urge to play EQ live but then I remember it's near impossible to get groups/level at end game stuff unless you somehow know people or are a boxer...
If you're social and good it's not that hard. If you've got a solid 2box team it's a lot easier.

Lotta bads just spam lfg looking for someone to carry them again and then complain that EQ isn't good for grouping. You have to work at it a lot more than other games or on TLP but it's not that hard.

• 1Like

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Welp, Prathun is out. Glad I don't play on Live or I'd be worried about future content.

• 1Like

Reht

Molten Core Raider
even though I haven’t played in a few years, I am sad to hear about Prathun, hope he lands somewhere better. He seemed like a good dude and was always fun to beta test raids with.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
How will Daybreak survive now

Bring back Vanguard?!

Bugs and all still the best MMO ever created for me. I'd honestly pay $500-$1000 a year at this point as consumer for an updated VG That could last for years

Just give me old version of chaos volley and let the good times roll.

• 1Solidarity

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Can they even replace these people? Hard to imagine the game continuing on anything more than life support.

• 1Like

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Absor isn't out, Yet. There's a handful of new people with Dev tag on the forum that I don't recognize whatsoever.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Yeah it's mostly a guild thing to group at 115. The grind from 109 to 115 is brutal. 1000 mobs a level and goes up from there. Granted I didn't use any pots. The good thing about live is the huge amount of content put out in the last 10 years, even a hardcore player would have trouble finishing all the evolving items and quests. The biggest issue I had once I hit 115 with my box group was the amount of effort it was taking to gear them all up. I pretty much threw in the towel once Aradune launched.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The biggest issue I had once I hit 115 with my box group was the amount of effort it was taking to gear them all up. I pretty much threw in the towel once Aradune launched.
You can just get the garbage snowbound gear from ToV T1 and be in pretty good shape.

For non-tanks there are only a few pieces that really help that much (for berserker, your weapon and arms. for a mage your earring and arms). Otherwise most of the effect is in survivability which doesn't matter that much for boxed characters.

It was pretty funny hitting max level on my 3 new mages who had shit gear, shit AAs and seeing them parse like, 20% under my BiS group gear mage. Same with my 2 new berserkers vs a BiS group gear berserker