Everquest Mangler Server - DOING IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I managed to sell my T-Staff for 10krono + change. Felt good.

Also beat a charm gater at the prod camp. That actually had my heart pumping a bit... I didn't even have my dispell song up. Beat him with pally/druid dispell.

Kunark is going great for me so far!

Xevy

Log Wizard
I managed to sell my T-Staff for 10krono + change. Felt good.

Also beat a charm gater at the prod camp. That actually had my heart pumping a bit... I didn't even have my dispell song up. Beat him with pally/druid dispell.

Kunark is going great for me so far!

Prod camp? But it's a random spawn now. Why the fuck would some one try and charm gate? You literally just mow down every Sarnak and get a Chancelllor or wait for some one to kill him and have 2 prods drop and they just let you loot it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did they make the sebilis key quest easier? Walked into trak teeth this morning, find a dead froglok hunter with the seb key part still on it like 50 steps from the zone in. While I'm looting, I see a froglok forager hopping towards me. I remember these taking hours of tracking to find, took me all of two minutes.

Also Kunark zones are painfully huge if you don't have SoW/jboots which I don't.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Did they make the sebilis key quest easier? Walked into trak teeth this morning, find a dead froglok hunter with the seb key part still on it like 50 steps from the zone in. While I'm looting, I see a froglok forager hopping towards me. I remember these taking hours of tracking to find, took me all of two minutes.

Also Kunark zones are painfully huge if you don't have SoW/jboots which I don't.
Yeah they changed it a long time ago to have the quest mobs spawn super fast.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya wtf the prod camp is so easy now, guy spawns everywhere in that fort and quickly.

DickTrickle

Is that your experience on mangler? Every sarnak was being killed up and down the rooms and hallways and I saw four dizok spawns on track for the hour or so I was there. Not terrible but hardly amazing. Also, no double prod drops for the two I killed.

Xalgoz was camped by a large box group and a regular full group so there was no chance there. Will probably try those camps again in a week or so.

But yeah, that shitter enchanter was just waiting in the big room not killing anything at all, just waiting to charm gate like a bitch. He was doing it to sell them.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I havent done it on mangler, no, but I was there when they put that fix in on... agnarr I think it was. Crazy people are charm gating that. Probably asians in HS.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I havent done it on mangler, no, but I was there when they put that fix in on... agnarr I think it was. Crazy people are charm gating that. Probably asians in HS.

After the first change they were spawning like crazy, so they reduced it again.

September 20, 2017
- Key to Charasis (Quest) - Chancellor of Di`Zok now has a small chance to spawn anywhere in the Sarnak Fort in the Lake of Ill Omen. The throne spawn location for the Chancellor now spawns much more frequently, but is no longer guaranteed to be the Chancellor of Di`Zok.

October 18, 2017
- Key to Charasis - Reduced the chance for Chancellor of Di`Zok to spawn.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Yea even on agnarr, right when they made the first change you could slay the entire fort and it still seemed kinda rare honestly

Whatever it is, it's not typically a free no effort drop you just drive through omen like a McDonald's drive through and pickup

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Evidently there has been a mage group at the goblin fort in WW since launch. Running through lastnight I saw 4 of the named on the ground.

Kind of wish the pickzone worked for less people.

DickTrickle

Evidently there has been a mage group at the goblin fort in WW since launch. Running through lastnight I saw 4 of the named on the ground.

Kind of wish the pickzone worked for less people.

Bizarre. For what, the grim aura ring? I wouldn't even think it's that valuable with dispell being random slots now.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
anyone seen blade of the black dragon eye yet
Nope just lots of green ones. Supposedly green was supposed to replace the black ones. So likely they fucked up and black not dropping.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is that your experience on mangler? Every sarnak was being killed up and down the rooms and hallways and I saw four dizok spawns on track for the hour or so I was there. Not terrible but hardly amazing. Also, no double prod drops for the two I killed.

Xalgoz was camped by a large box group and a regular full group so there was no chance there. Will probably try those camps again in a week or so.

But yeah, that shitter enchanter was just waiting in the big room not killing anything at all, just waiting to charm gate like a bitch. He was doing it to sell them.

Yeah dumb if hes doing that in an effort to sell em, but as someone who leveled an enc on mangler idk why you wouldnt have charm/gate planned or in your back pocket for any potential contested mob you need. Should a solo enc try to out dps someone else let alone a box group?