Everquest Mangler Server - DOING IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN!

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Very cool. Im still 41, but had to deal with life Sun/Mon. I still plan to be around a bit in the evenings this week though.
We got some heavy storms rolling through the area tonight, so not sure if I will get to be online or not. Thursday I should be raiding. Maybe we can get some grouping going this weekend.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I started this week too! 2 days played and 31, feels pretty fast. Krono seems pretty low for a week before kunark launch. Witnessed a 3-group boxer, that I knew from coirnav, reply to woebot's afk check, then get suspended for being afk. Still baffled about that one, guy has screenshots of him replying to woebot and woebot replying back "no i meant the other group." then he suspended all 3 groups. Figured he'd see they're all the same IP.

Woebot is the next remdag it seems. but with all the hill giant shenanigans i get it. stay safe boxers.

also heard redbot accidentally leaked 2 weeks or so ago that redguides has their own private TLP compile of MQ2. after all that work by eqnule on building a compiler that keeps the offsets safe and then mule is handing that shit out anyway.

Last edited:
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
nah cause the people that understand it are the ones that pay attention to those things. it would be a long post if i had to explain all of that and bring you up to speed.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Guild had classic era Best of the Best in Freeport arena for Kronos and bragging rights. Some REAL stinkers (warriors, clerics, paladins), a few pretty cool ones (bards at the end, wizard fight was EPIC, mage fight #2, monk fight). If you're interested you can just look for the info pic on the bottom right and scroll through for those fights.

Edit: 1:08:00 for the Wizard fight which was, as EQ PVP goes, pretty good.

• 1Like

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Dinged 49 on the monk this weekend. I'm pretty ready for Kunark to come out this week.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Come in to Karnor's, fifth kill is a skeletal warlord and the Tranquil Staff drops. Oooohhh, that feels good.

• 1Like

Dracula's Crew

Molten Core Raider
The idea of leveling an iksar sounds pretty appealing. i don't think I have ever played one other than the day that kunark official launched on live.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Guild had classic era Best of the Best in Freeport arena for Kronos and bragging rights. Some REAL stinkers (warriors, clerics, paladins), a few pretty cool ones (bards at the end, wizard fight was EPIC, mage fight #2, monk fight). If you're interested you can just look for the info pic on the bottom right and scroll through for those fights.

Edit: 1:08:00 for the Wizard fight which was, as EQ PVP goes, pretty good.

EQ was a great PvP game fyi.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Sebelis had 18 picks open last night. I knew there would be a lot, but holy hell.

Took a while to find an open camp, but once we got going at the Chef camp, I had non stop mobs in camp for hours. I finally dinged 50, and had fun. I really feel like Kunark is one of the best eras of old school EQ.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
The people desperately trying to offload fungi tunics is pretty entertaining this morning.

Started at 10kr when I woke up at 5ish, then 6, then 4, now people selling for 2.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
The server will be flooded with fungi tunics on the market by the end of the month due to how many people are playing on the server and the subsequent number of Sebelis picks that will be open every day.

I'll probably wait and pick up one for 1000p for twinking alts later.

The more invest-able item to farm is the pre-nerf Circlet of Shadows. That thing is highly valuable for many expansions to come.