Everquest Mangler Server - DOING IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN!

dumb asses. They truly must not give a fuck. Just throw a new TLP up, all this quarantine time ain't gonna waste itself, Daybreak!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
By the time they actually launch a new TLP everyone will (hopefully) be back at work and cant afford to take time off. Or will be out of work so long that paying a sub fee will be last on their list. But like some people have stated, they cant even keep their current servers up since they changed hosts. So launching a new server wouldnt be ideal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I was DPG I would be fucking embarrassed by the new Pip dev or whoever. Dude acted and talked like a twelve year old on speed during that entire "ama" it was horrible. Then afterwards was proclaiming his love of HoTS. HOTS. Blizzard doesnt even like Hots for fucks sake. They should chain him in a closet and force him to read the official forums for at least the next two years until he is older and as jaded and grumpy as Absor.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
hey now, if hots did one thing cool it was making Abathur's playstyle work~

gimme a new fucking server already reeeee manglers so boring

• 2Like

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider

Sure would like some details on a future TLP so I know whether or not I want to buy some bags in the run up to it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Sure would like some details on a future TLP so I know whether or not I want to buy some bags in the run up to it.

It's not like you won't have time when they announce it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's not like you won't have time when they announce it.

giphy.gif

Xevy

Log Wizard
Looks like free TLP's for a month for everyone. They should've probably waited for LDoN to launch on Mangler to do that, but whatever.

DickTrickle

I'm hoping when the new TLPs open, it lines up such that at the 6-8 week mark in classic, GoD drops on Mangler. Think we'd get a lot of people coming back. But if it starts at the beginning of God or Kunark drops then, it could have a more permanent effect.

So what forum emote does Daybreak deserve? I'm thinking of the facepalm, but there is a part of me which wants to point and give a loud worf laugh. losers.

But I would so get into a new classic server right now. Damn them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So what forum emote does Daybreak deserve? I'm thinking of the facepalm, but there is a part of me which wants to point and give a loud worf laugh. losers.

But I would so get into a new classic server right now. Damn them.
Wtf is playing EQ with all these other games?

This is just my theory, and bear with me on this one, but a decent percentage of people who post on this message board, and -- I know, this is the big reach -- specifically in a thread on the topic of a classic everquest tlp server?

DickTrickle

Man, my guild has done 8 or 9 Time clears now and zero Hopebringers. Meanwhile, one of our resident time clearing box armies has had four in a row. Fucking RNG.

DickTrickle

Grats applicant_05 on your Time's Antithesis.
Hah. One of the few we've had multiple of, too. SK cudgel soon to rot. No songblades or darkblades, either. Just had our first shanai last time. Shit luck on the class weapons overall.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
There's a couple people in every guild with PTSD over the thing that never dropped in 2003. Fuck, some people have that story from a prior TLP.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Where the fuck is the TLP news? These retards really gonna wait till Coronaville 2020 is over, and then try to mash a server out that has zero changes two weeks before Shadowlands?

Just put something out already, or at least give a time frame!